Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Phuket's Bebe and Boo Boo on leave from active duty

News Ferret

Phuket's Bebe and Boo Boo on leave from active duty

PHUKET: Two dogs that underwent training to sniff out drugs on Phuket are currently “on leave” from active duty as their owner tries to find new handlers for them.

Muang District Chief Supachai Pochanakul, the owner of a beagle named Bebe and a pitbull named Boo Boo, told the Phuket Gazette this afternoon that the two dogs are “healthy and happy” at their home in the Phuket International Dog School on Koh Sireh.

The duo underwent intensive training at the school to learn how to sniff out drugs, especially ya bah (methamphetamines) and ya Ice (crystal meth).

More...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    How briliant is this???
    JUst to let all you drug dealers out there, who have been wondering why they haven't been busted lately, our sniffer dogs are out of commission so go do your best business while we look for new handlers. We'll get back to you to let you know when we start again.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    I like the fact that one of them is a Pit Bull, "You druggies give any trouble and its Chopper.....sic balls!"...555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?