Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Phuket Gazette: Singer Whitney Houston dead

News Ferret

Phuket Gazette: Singer Whitney Houston dead

PHUKET MEDIA WATCH– World news selected by Gazette editors for Phuket's international community

Singer Whitney Houston dies at Beverly Hills hotel
    PHUKET (News Wires): Grammy Award-winning singer and actress Whitney Houston, one of the world's best-selling music artists, was found dead in her Beverly Hills hotel room on late Saturday afternoon, police said. She was 48.

Beverly Hills Police Department spokesman Lieutenant Mark Rosen said paramedics responded at approximately 3:43 pm local time after receiving a 911 call for medical aide at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

More...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    **** ahh quite young but i beleive she was not good on her body still very sad though..RIP

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Sad way to go, will it turn out to be because of a similar situation to the late Michael Jackson?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    New Ferret must have had the weekend off, this happened about 36 hours prior.

Never been into Whitney Houston music, and really not followed her career, but most of the Press I ever read was not good press about her and her out of control husband. I did however see the Movie Bodyguard many years ago.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

So presumably Kevin Costner failed her in the end?

Sounds like she took some drugs (Including Xanax) to relax and fell asleep in the bath... and drowned...

One of the best female voices... if not the best... RIP.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    So presumably Kevin Costner failed her in the end?

Sounds like she took some drugs (Including Xanax) to relax and fell asleep in the bath... and drowned...

One of the best female voices... if not the best... RIP.
    The latest is that she did not drown, but rather the ****tail of drugs that she had taken was responsible...

Not my kind of music, but still a sad end to a great career.....