Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PatongBeachBoy

Thread: Air Australia tourists tired, angry over Phuket ordeal

News Ferret

Air Australia tourists tired, angry over Phuket ordeal

PHUKET: Australian tourists

More...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Maybe the RAAF could by the fleet at laest they have a greater range and capacity than the out of date Superhornets 555
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I don't know.... I would love to calling my Dad "sorry Dad, I'm stuck in Phuket at the moment, looks like I wont be able to make it back to work this week!".....
    Another Singha please, Kop Khun Krub.... 555
    G4orce likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^^ I think the problem for most of them is, like all of us, when you go on holiday you budget an amount to spend but always spend a fair bit more,so some of these people won't have the money to buy another ticket, unless it is subserdised.

I would be looking for the ACCC to look into how, having gone broke as one airline, they can popup as another, sell over 100,000 tickets, and only last 3 months and their broke.

Lets say the average return ticket was $600 that's $60mill and it is all lost in 3 months, thats $20mill a month!

The administrators are saying they expect to find a buyer to bail it out.... good luck, you might as well be selling the Opera house, there won't be anyone game enough to use the name again.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    ^^^^ I think the problem for most of them is, like all of us, when you go on holiday you budget an amount to spend but always spend a fair bit more,so some of these people won't have the money to buy another ticket, unless it is subserdised.

I would be looking for the ACCC to look into how, having gone broke as one airline, they can popup as another, sell over 100,000 tickets, and only last 3 months and their broke.

Lets say the average return ticket was $600 that's $60mill and it is all lost in 3 months, thats $20mill a month!

The administrators are saying they expect to find a buyer to bail it out.... good luck, you might as well be selling the Opera house, there won't be anyone game enough to use the name again.
    Compass mrk II had a go 5555
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore"