Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Norwegian man confesses to 'accidentally killing' Phuket girlfriend

News Ferret

Norwegian man confesses to 'accidentally killing' Phuket girlfriend

PHUKET: The Norwegian man arrested last night after the gruesome remains of a human body were found in his Phuket home has confessed to “accidentally killing” Rungnapa Suktong, his girlfriend of nine years.

Stein Havard Dokset, a 50-year-old retired car dealer from Oslo, Norway confessed to officers at Chalong Police Station today.

“I did it, but it was an accident,” he said.

More...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Given that this is Thailand, there is a good chance he will be believed, unless they rule it is a suicide.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Given that this is Thailand, there is a good chance he will be believed, unless they rule it is a suicide.
    Sad story cant trust those car dealers..

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I'm thinking Do not pass go Do not collect Rentals , go directly to gaol, for along time..
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Body in a bin...Nice guy only an accident after being found out.
    How could you go on living there.....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    GGGGGrrrrrrr! Unfortunately this arsehole is in the same category as us! Farang!!!!
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I don't know if any of you have experienced a decomposing body, I'm sure Minder will have.
    It is absolutly crazy to think he just had her in the bin in a spare room and no one in the building would know.
    Use acid, bleach, it doesn't stop it...... opp's. No honest your honor I have never done it .... 555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I don't know if any of you have experienced a decomposing body, I'm sure Minder will have.
    It is absolutly crazy to think he just had her in the bin in a spare room and no one in the building would know.
    Use acid, bleach, it doesn't stop it...... opp's. No honest your honor I have never done it .... 555555
    Your past is cracking open there JC.5555555
    But i think you would be right that is prob what alerted people to investagate...Very sad.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    The smell should have warned me off. Don't go unzipping a small tent in the bush if it smells and the fire is cold. You won't forget the smell and the vision of what flies do.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Only thing I know about dead bodies is from CSI on TV, and we don't have "Smell a vision" yet.
    Lucky for me I guess.

Only thing I know about dead bodies is from CSI on TV, and we don't have "Smell a vision" yet.
    Lucky for me I guess.
    The smell is unique, and it gets into things and no matter what you do to clean, deoderise etc it doesn't go.

Many years ago....Yea I Know, here we go, ancient times.... an estate agency I worked for managed a large unit block, one of the tennants took a double barrel shotgun under his chin and blew his head to a million piece's. At the time he was sitting on the floor with his back against the concrete wall. No one reported hearing the shot, the building is on the Great Western Highway, and had loads of heavy trucks, often hear a backfire that made you spin around, so maybe that was what people thought it was.

After approx 4 weeks tennants on the same floor complained about the stench. I went with the property manager as a backup, as this guy, like most of the tennants were unhappy breakup's, sometimes high, sometimes agro, all the usual.

We knock and knock, no answer so open the door and you can guess the rest.

We radioed back to the office and had them call the police, who sent 2 young guys, they met us downstairs, we told them what was what and up we went. We opened the door, they walked in and both threw up all over the place.

We paid to shampoo the carpet and furniture, paid painters to pressure hose off the remains of brain, blood and bone, then paint, all to no avail. In the end we trashed all the furniture and fittings, paid to have the walls sandblasted back to raw render then sealed and painted again. It cost thousands back in those days.

^Not exactly the same... except it involves smell... and is less morose...

I once went with a girl who used to get incredibly wet when we had sex... and I always ended up soaked... but I also found that the smell of her... "wetness" remained on me for weeks... I couldn't get rid of it... made me feel sick... so I had to end it with her... as even my friends said I smelt real bad...

Never had that problem before.. but I felt like I had been sprayed by a skunk...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

^^^^ She was just marking her territory 5555555
    Quarky likes this.

9 years for the Thai Visa forum moderator Stein Dokset. . .

Accused in Phuket 'body in bin' case gets nine year

PHUKET: Norwegian Stein Havard Dokset was today (January 29) sentenced to a total of nine years in jail at the end of his trial in the infamous “body in the bin” case.

Dokset was sentenced to 15 years for unintentionally killing his partner Rungnapa “June” Ratchasombut, in 2009, at his home in Kata.

He also was sentenced to a year in jail for attempting to hide June’s body.

Because he pleaded guilty to both of these accusations, the sentences were halved, for a total of eight years.

He denied, however, illegal possession of a gun, arguing that a pistol found in his house belonged to June, not him. The judge disagreed and sentenced him to another year for that offence – making a total of nine years.

In addition to the jail time, the court ordered Dokset to pay June’s two children B500,000 compensation each, with a further B400,000 each for her mother and father, the numbers having been reached after lengthy negotiations with the family.

The family’s lawyer told The Phuket News this afternoon after the sentence that the family were happy with the result.

“They are content with the result, that he was sentenced to nine years,” he said. “Part of the reason is that Dokset used to be kind to June’s family before.”

He noted, “The compensation will be paid from the proceeds once the house in Kata is sold. So far that has not happened.”

Dokset’s lawyer, asked whether any appeal against verdict or sentence was being considered, told The Phuket News that nothing has been decided yet.

Dokset was originally charged with murder but he always denied murdering June, maintaining that her death was accidental, coming in the middle of furious row that became physical.

After her death he bundled her into a wheelie bin which he taped shut and stowed in one of the eight bedrooms in the house.

It was almost three years before police, acting on information received, were able to get a search warrant and discovered the bin and its gruesome decayed contents. June’s remains could be identified only by DNA matching.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    3 years and nobody smelt anything - must have been good duct tape...............

Those forum moderators are strange buggers... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Bet he wishes he'd remembered to put the bin out now...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
    9 years for the Thai Visa forum moderator Stein Dokset. . .

Accused in Phuket 'body in bin' case gets nine year

It was almost three years before police, acting on information received, were able to get a search warrant and discovered the bin and its gruesome decayed contents. .....
    We all know that is code for "tip off" .... I wonder who put him in and why ....?
    Then again, eight bedrooms ... the maid probably got suspicious about why the wheelie bin had its own room ..

Enjoy...
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Those forum moderators are strange buggers... 55
    Yeah like getting your likes across. 555

"Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Bet he wishes he'd remembered to put the bin out now...
    555555555 .... wheelie wheelie funny Changy
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast