Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Two Phuket Men Raped Me, Aussie Expat Tells Patong Police

News Ferret

Two Phuket Men Raped Me, Aussie Expat Tells Patong Police

Latest One Patong man has confessed to rape and a second is being sought over non-consensual sex with an Australian expat in which she was threatened with violence.

More...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    "The woman told officers at Kathu Police Station in Patong that she and two Thai male friends had been out enjoying themselves on Wednesday morning.

The three friends had been drinking at the Grabana Grus Nighclub. The Soi Bangla nightclub closed at 2am and they drank for a little longer.

Soon after, one of the Thais, Theerasak, a former nightclub security guard, took the expat back to a hotel where the pair had sex.

He then telephoned a friend who came to the hotel and also had sex with the woman, police have been told.

The woman told police that she knew Theerasak and consented to have sex with him but did not choose to have sex with his friend.
    "

In the old days the phrase "She was asking for it" would no doubt have been used here.

That said, anyone who has sex with a farang women deserves what they get ...

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I am surprised with most of these articles that they usually have a photo of the accused at the cop shop. Wonder if they have any recourse if they are actually innocent.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    I am surprised with most of these articles that they usually have a photo of the accused at the cop shop. Wonder if they have any recourse if they are actually innocent.
    Innocent? Bwah-ha-ha-ha....! They'll probably make the perps "Re-enact the crime" just so that everyone can be certain of their guilt.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?