Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Phuket Greets First of 15,000 Amway Arrivals as Delegates, Phuket Reap Rewards

News Ferret

Phuket Greets First of 15,000 Amway Arrivals as Delegates, Phuket Reap Rewards

Latest The first of 15,000 or more delegates have arrived on Phuket for a series of rewards and incentives conferences that has taken two years to organise.

More...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    And I thought the "Pyramids" were in Egypt............
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Amway........Patong hmmmmm Like having a christian meeting in Anglewitch...

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Amway........Patong hmmmmm Like having a christian meeting in Anglewitch...
    Hoooo....yes, that's a big [SIZE="6"]AMEN[/SIZE] there brother Wabbit.....can I get a witness...?

Our father who is upline hallowed be thee washing powder that will not rot your washing machine.
    May your down line always be undustrious and passonate about shiny 2 cent pieces.
    Thee upline come and downline will make a list and the nighbours will run.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Last year in Nong khai Thip had a friend turn up at her house, she did the normal "we go with friend" "where we going honey?" "can't explain in English".... so we got in the brand new vigo and headed out to Udon Thani (about an hour away).... On the stereo was a very drab sounding speaker that just seemed to go on and on, being in Thai I had no idea what was being said.... We drove down a back street in the heart of Udon and ended up at a very large house. it was a beautiful looking house with all the trimmings, we were met in the driveway by an older lady who spoke perfect English "welcome to my home".... She went on to tell me that she was able to buy her house through her earnings with Amway and that she was now the number 1 distributor in Thailand... there was a whole room dedicated to her holidays that she had been awarded, decorated with photos and memorabilia of the countries she had visited...
    We made our way out to a teak pergola area where to would have been at least 20 future Amway reps being educated on the new products... The guy going through the products held up some sunscreen, he grabbed a piece of polystyrene foam and a lighter showing how it shriveled when he held the flame under it, he then got a new piece of foam and smeared it with the sunscreen and showed that the flame had no effect to foam..... TRULY AMAZING!!!!

After the new product demonstration they went around the group introducing themselves, everybody would respond with a "sawadee khup" and a wei... Finally it came to me, I stood up "Gday, my name is Craig and I come from Australia... Amway was a popular product in Australia back in the 70's until people realised what MLM is about.... I wish you all the very best in your endeavors Kop Khun Khup....
    As I sat down I got a standing ovation!
    On the way home we went to the Amway shop in Udon, I was actually amazed, 1 by the amount of people who were shopping there and 2nd by the variety of goods that they sold....
    It has taken me (and many others) a long time to explain to Thip the tarnished reputation that Amway has here in Oz and that it wouldn't be a viable business venture for her...
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Last year in Nong khai Thip had a friend turn up at her house, she did the normal "we go with friend" "where we going honey?" "can't explain in English".... so we got in the brand new vigo and headed out to Udon Thani (about an hour away).... On the stereo was a very drab sounding speaker that just seemed to go on and on, being in Thai I had no idea what was being said.... We drove down a back street in the heart of Udon and ended up at a very large house. it was a beautiful looking house with all the trimmings, we were met in the driveway by an older lady who spoke perfect English "welcome to my home".... She went on to tell me that she was able to buy her house through her earnings with Amway and that she was now the number 1 distributor in Thailand... there was a whole room dedicated to her holidays that she had been awarded, decorated with photos and memorabilia of the countries she had visited...
    We made our way out to a teak pergola area where to would have been at least 20 future Amway reps being educated on the new products... The guy going through the products held up some sunscreen, he grabbed a piece of polystyrene foam and a lighter showing how it shriveled when he held the flame under it, he then got a new piece of foam and smeared it with the sunscreen and showed that the flame had no effect to foam..... TRULY AMAZING!!!!

After the new product demonstration they went around the group introducing themselves, everybody would respond with a "sawadee khup" and a wei... Finally it came to me, I stood up "Gday, my name is Craig and I come from Australia... Amway was a popular product in Australia back in the 70's until people realised what MLM is about.... I wish you all the very best in your endeavors Kop Khun Khup....
    As I sat down I got a standing ovation!
    On the way home we went to the Amway shop in Udon, I was actually amazed, 1 by the amount of people who were shopping there and 2nd by the variety of goods that they sold....
    It has taken me (and many others) a long time to explain to Thip the tarnished reputation that Amway has here in Oz and that it wouldn't be a viable business venture for her...
    Just show Thipp, the cartoon above, I think that says it all 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Being a sales person i have been prospected now about 10 times.......last time was only about 3 months ago.
    Had family members that were very involved so have seen it from inside and out ....not for me.

MW knows about it in LOS and seemed quite taken with the idea so i dropped all conversation about it and hope it never comes up again.555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I hope the word Am*ay doesn't attract a heap of unwanted guests!
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Says a lot if someone like this writes a book.5555555555

I used to get prospected a lot as people made their list and started with "A" for Accountant
    Apparently China has special rules preventing Doctors and similar from joining.
    The only other Accountant I knew that was in this eventually committed suicide.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    AN old ex workmate and his wife are double diamond exec's. They fly all over the world to conference's.

He and I were together in real estate, he is a fair bit older, and at the time said it was the only way for them to be able to retire.

When ever I was in town he use to get me to come to his BBQ's and give sales motivation speaches, talk about boady language etc.

He was lucky to have a down line member that was in Japan, and it went big time.

There is another MLM Co called New way it sells toxin free soaps shampoos, and vitamins made from decaying 100yr old forest in the himallaya's.
    I set my 2nd wife up in it but she didn't go on with it.

Their product was good, my ex suffered all her life from seriosis and our twins started to show signs as well, after changing soap product's it all went away for all of them.

The thing that bugged me was you were not allowed to advertise, not anything about the product or company.
    Last edited by justcruzing1; 18th April 2012 at 12:10.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"