Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spot

Thread: Thailand to upgrade from squat to sit-down toilets

News Ferret

Thailand to upgrade from squat to sit-down toilets

Thailand's health ministry has introduced a new programme to replace squat toilets with the sit-down version at all public facilities, officials said Tuesday.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by News Ferret View Post
    Thailand's health ministry has introduced a new programme to replace squat toilets with the sit-down version at all public facilities, officials said Tuesday.

More...
    "the new loo policy was necessary to prepare for the country’s increasingly aged population." LOL .... talking about us expats???

Will require cleaners to maintain them. Meanwhile, if caught short I look for a Jiffy Servo ... always clean.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah! Halelujah!!!!!!!

And before you bastards start on the age angle. Remember my fcked right foot and the trying to wipe your backside while holding onto a walking stick in the downhill race position

And in a public one trying to keep you strides from ending up wet or in the ####

Changone likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    I'm with you Spot. You haven't lived until you've been caught short at some remote Thai site where you can't get there quick enough and the place is awash like a slipperydip and your aim is not true and it all goes pear shaped from there..5555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?