Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Diesel exhaust classified as carcinogenic to humans

News Ferret

Diesel exhaust classified as carcinogenic to humans

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), which is part of the World Health Organisation (WHO), has classified diesel engine exhaust as carcinogenic to humans, based on sufficient evidence that exposure is associated with an increased risk for lung cancer.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by News Ferret View Post
    The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), which is part of the World Health Organisation (WHO), has classified diesel engine exhaust as carcinogenic to humans, based on sufficient evidence that exposure is associated with an increased risk for lung cancer.

More...
    Bugger me ... I always enjoyed the aroma of burnt diesel mixed with fried bacon at my favourite anchorages.
    What a total waste of time these agencies are ... IARC spent HOW much(?) to establish breathing exhaust fumes from trucks ain't healthy? FFS...
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Too right KR, what are we supposed to do? Say wow...! I never would've thought that would ever happen.
    I won't be doing that again.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?