Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Phuket, Crime Capital of Asia ???

Phuket, Crime Capital of Asia ???

"Phuket is now the one of the worlds most dangerous destinations for foreign and local tourists and businessmen. Armed gangs, some Tuk-Tuk drivers, some Jet Ski operators, tour operators etc are mostly controlled by criminal elements and Phuket is no longer safe to visit for foreigners or Thais...."
    Phuket, Thailand: Crime Capital of Asia | Live Trading News

Sensationalist reporting IMHO.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    It most likely not I would think that more likely south Phillipines or South thailand for that matter.
    Phuket is a dangerous place for those that go into holiday mode and forget a few basic rules of self preservation.
    IE...If i do this could i get hurt or killed?
    Carrying a big bag on a quiet street am i a target?

Motor bike or traffic accidents must account for more deaths and injuries than violent crime for your lax expat or addled by alcohol tourist.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    It is a very strange feeling as I am a largish guy that my tiny TG will protect me in LOS.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    It is a very strange feeling as I am a largish guy that my tiny TG will protect me in LOS.
    I get the same very fierce god bless her cotton socks.5555