Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kaptainrob

Thread: Wealthy 75-yr-old seeks fountain of youth

News Ferret

Wealthy 75-yr-old seeks fountain of youth

Hoping to live longer, look young forever and enjoy his wealth, a 75-year-old billionaire has spent nearly Bt1 million on a visit to a private clinic in Luxembourg to undergo stem-cell therapy using cells from a black sheep's placenta to treat several degenerative conditions.

More...

^He should try juicing instead... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^He should try juicing instead... 555
    Juiced placenta?

I enjoy my lamb but draw the line at offal.

IMO he left his run too late, at 75 his body has already degenerated too far. Juicing may prolong life if wholly organic, and is preferable to life-prolonging drugs.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Juiced placenta?

I enjoy my lamb but draw the line at offal.

IMO he left his run too late, at 75 his body has already degenerated too far. Juicing may prolong life if wholly organic, and is preferable to life-prolonging drugs.
    Yeah, Yeah, we know.

KR - there is many a good tune played on an old fiddle - it depends on how they pluck the strings ...

I remember in a recent 10 mile running race... my 39 yr old mate was overtaken 30 yards from the line by an 86 year old!

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I remember in a recent 10 mile running race... my 39 yr old mate was overtaken 30 yards from the line by an 86 year old!
    86? ... that's impressive! Jo always points out the 50+ y/o presenter on Thai TV who doesn't look a day over 20 ... she's still trying to get me just to look 50, again!
    Quarky likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

^I only knew he was 86 because I was watching from the race finish as I'd already finished (Thank God!) and saw my mate coming in... and then the finish announcer announced over the tannoy that the oldest competitor was finishing... as he strode past my mate, flinging his zimmer frame aside... and sprinted for the line... 555

OK, the zimmer part is made up.. 555