Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thailand and South Korea aim to double bilateral trade to $30 bn within 5 years

News Ferret

Thailand and South Korea aim to double bilateral trade to $30 bn within 5 years

Thailand and South Korea yesterday committed to a plan to double bilateral trade to US$30 billion (Bt900 billion) a year within five years.

More...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by News Ferret View Post
    Thailand and South Korea yesterday committed to a plan to double bilateral trade to US$30 billion (Bt900 billion) a year within five years.

More...
    Not that it is relevant to bilateral trade, but the Korean bath house opposite TG's family restaraunt in the burbs of BKK does a roaring trade. Constant flow of Thai customers 7 days a week. Clientele from the bath house are their main customers. I offered to waiter and take the meals across the road! The arrival of girls to work was enjoyable to watch.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Not that it is relevant to bilateral trade, but the Korean bath house opposite TG's family restaraunt in the burbs of BKK does a roaring trade. Constant flow of Thai customers 7 days a week. Clientele from the bath house are their main customers. I offered to waiter and take the meals across the road! The arrival of girls to work was enjoyable to watch.
    Are the girls there Thai or Korean?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

I think Thai. Will let you know as I am now at a safe distance, a hemisphere away, so can ask without physical harm. 555
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

So what would happen if a farang ventured into this place? Would I be turned away?

I can get you in as a waiter!!!

I can get you in as a waiter!!!
    Brilliant! Do waiters receive service as well as give it? ...555

Girls are Thai DP, and westerners are welcome, yet I have never seen any there.

TG said she will service you when you visit!!! Thought she was making a joke, but just meant she would take the food across to you! 555

Girls are Thai DP, and westerners are welcome, yet I have never seen any there.

TG said she will service you when you visit!!! Thought she was making a joke, but just meant she would take the food across to you! 555
    And there was me thinking she'd been reading the Gik thread... 555