Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Obama's Newtown speech - full text

News Ferret

Obama's Newtown speech - full text

President addresses mourners at an interfaith vigil saying the nation has not done enough to protect its children from attacks

More...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Not gonna read it, seen it on tv already.
    Obama is a "Words man" but does he act? What, if anything is to be the making of this man?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

We will see. You can imagine behind the scenes though... you act on your words and we lose $Gunillions...

I think unless one of his own kids is shot, then this will fade away until the next mass-killing.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

There has been a massive surge in gun sales in the US in the last couple of days as folks try to second guess what the President will do in terms of making them harder to get. In other parts of the US however they are lining up to hand in their guns in exchange for food. go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    There has been a massive surge in gun sales in the US in the last couple of days as folks try to second guess what the President will do in terms of making them harder to get. In other parts of the US however they are lining up to hand in their guns in exchange for food. go figure.
    Americans are TOTALLY farked up ... 'cept for Pinot and Dupree ... well, Pinot at least 555
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Wher is the Dupester? I just mentioned Obama after all...555

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Wher is the Dupester? I just mentioned Obama after all...555
    He's just got back from LOS. He's tired... and also he won't be interested unless a real right winger comes on board... 55

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    How about. Setting up stronger security in schools, movie theaters, malls, etc. and send bill to the NRA....and tax gun owners annually to cover the costs...until they agree to more restrictions. For example, ammo limits and legislation to lower clip limits. Vote for me and I'll protect you..
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    How about. Setting up stronger security in schools, movie theaters, malls, etc. and send bill to the NRA....and tax gun owners annually to cover the costs...until they agree to more restrictions. For example, ammo limits and legislation to lower clip limits. Vote for me and I'll protect you..
    Sounds far too logical to me....

Funny how you can't take guns onto planes...

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    "believe me when I say...........I will ..........I can...........I promise..............." he is a Politician after all and talk is cheap.