Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Parts of Phichit affected by severe drought

News Ferret

Parts of Phichit affected by severe drought

Drought has hit four districts of the northern province of Phichit, leading to the provincial authority declare them as a disaster zone.

More...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Most of the north seems to be in drought from what i`ve seen.

Brown leaves falling on the roads,rubber trees not being tapped and the dams that added to the flooding problems in BKK emptied well in advance of the rainy season last year and close to dry now because it was a very mild rainy season just gone.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Most of the north seems to be in drought from what i`ve seen.

Brown leaves falling on the roads,rubber trees not being tapped and the dams that added to the flooding problems in BKK emptied well in advance of the rainy season last year and close to dry now because it was a very mild rainy season just gone.
    Looking like it could be a long dusty and hot dry season. Has Suthep ever been prone to bush fires? Looks very brown looking from here (nice clear sky early this am).
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Only fires i`ve seen seem to be the ones they start themselves and only brush fires never leaping from tree to tree Oz style.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS