Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Holiday To Thailand: But How Long Should I Stay In Bangkok

Holiday To Thailand: But How Long Should I Stay In Bangkok

It's an often asked question or one's like it are. I am going to Thailand for 3 weeks and for the main part of my stay I want to relax on the beaches in the South. I would like to know how many days do you think I should spend in Bangkok before going south?

When you are in Thailand how long do you like to stay in Bangkok? Are you a big Bangkok fan or prefer to get out as quickly as possible. Well me personally I love it there.

I had a few thoughts on how long to stay and how to design your Bangkok itinerary. Bangkok for the newbie can be a bit overwhelming on the subject of factoring in all the things to see and do otherwise.

Holiday To Thailand: But How Long Should I Stay In Bangkok engagingthailandtips Blog

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I'll be in Thailand for 3 weeks in April, I also love BKK and what it has to offer but what I like to do is start in BKK travel up north for a few days then come back to BKK and head south for a few days.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.