Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Video: Chinese fighting on Thai airline flight

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar

Video: Chinese fighting on Thai airline flight

Chinese fighting on a Thai airline flight.

I hate it when the person in front puts their seat all the way back, esp during service times.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ so you'd rather non reclining seats on planes?

Plenty of things in cattle class are annoying.

As long as you spend in the terminal there always seems to be people who insist on using the toilet as soon as you get on the plane.
    Arm rest in the middle wars.
    People who leave their phone on the whole time and receive messages in flight.
    Always one screaming baby on nearly every flight....never 2?
    Young guy sitting between you and a stunna that cuts into the conversation you start with her

This was a beauty.
    In a row of 3 seats there's a space between me and young girl in the window seat. Smallish seats on AA so i felt comfortable.
    Lady from behind (full row of seats and husband next to her) pops up and wants to sit in the empty seat next to me as she says it's her daughter in the window seat. Hostess asks me if it's ok for her to sit there and i say "no"...overruled and she jumps in and husband behind now has a spare seat next to him and spreads out and relaxes....ggggrrrr!!!!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Why do I hear clown music when ever I see something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post

As long as you spend in the terminal there always seems to be people who insist on using the toilet as soon as you get on the plane.
    Young guy sitting between you and a stunna that cuts into the conversation you start with her

This was a beauty.
    In a row of 3 seats there's a space between me and young girl in the window seat. Smallish seats on AA so i felt comfortable.
    Lady from behind (full row of seats and husband next to her) pops up and wants to sit in the empty seat next to me as she says it's her daughter in the window seat. Hostess asks me if it's ok for her to sit there and i say "no"...overruled and she jumps in and husband behind now has a spare seat next to him and spreads out and relaxes....ggggrrrr!!!!

Maybe the seats should recline to only 45 degrees except for mine of course 555.
    Last edited by Mate; 7th March 2014 at 15:06.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post

This was a beauty.
    F@rk that is the worst, I would have got up and sat next to the Husband behind and spread out and made an absolute c#nt of myself. I bet he would have got his B!tch of a wife to change seats with you real quick.

The last time I flew back someone tried insert their child into the third seat, when I swung my feet up to stretch out they got snotty, and beaky, luckily economy was relatively empty so there was more than one place for them to stash their child and when they went to get a stew she inserted the kid someplace else, gave me dagger eyes, but I didn't give a rats a55.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Cant they issue the flight crew with nightsticks to beat some sense into these morons....?
    Said with a smile of course....
    "I asked you nicely, now put that seat upright before I jam this up your ****..!".
    Last edited by Changone; 7th March 2014 at 15:21.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I think I might have told this story here before.

I was in a flight with a couple of friends once. I was in an isle seat in front of a couple with young kids. A friend was at the front with another just to the front right of me, across the isle. Now he's a big guy. Shaved head, tattoos, mean look. Nice bloke. But he's the sort of dude most people would avoid eye contact with walking down the street. And he can also sleep through just about anything.

The kids behind me were constantly kicking the seat and screaming and all sorts of sh*t. The parents were completely oblivious to this and no one wanted to confront them.

Then my mate woke up half way through the flight and turned around and saw me with bloodshot eyes and grumpy look. He said what's wrong man? I said I can't sleep, these kids are driving me nuts.

Then without a word of warning he gets up, leans over them, stares the parents in the eyes and shouts Oi! d*ckheads! Control your c*nt kids, my friend is trying to sleep!

There was fear just dripping off the cabin walls. You could smell it in the air. It was one of the most satisfying feelings I've ever had. These two just shriveled up like rats and the kids knew exactly what was up, and shut the fuck up for the rest of the flight.

Good mates. Gotta love em!
    Last edited by Bacon; 8th March 2014 at 14:52.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Calling them c*nt kids is going too far, by all means berate the parents. Parents are at fault for not keeping the kids in check, if it would of been me who your mate said it to it would of been on.....but then again, I would control my kids in the first place.!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    This all raises some interesting points. What if some people decide to get into a real **** fight in a crowded airliner in flight?
    You know, because somebody didn't like the peanuts or something?

At what point are innocent bystanders put at risk? Because I can assure you that if any of these morons hurt the Mrs or kids I would be wading in myself and I'm a quiet sort of guy, but then I wouldn't be in any kind of mood to hold back.

China............Again.............

Passengers restrain violent man on international flight | CTV Vancouver News

Not really much they can do...

Disruptive Passenger Behaviour and its causes

Maybe they could reserve a seat row with no padding or facilities at the back of the aircraft and fit it with restraints.
    Shouldn't be too hard to design something workable.
    Only thing is, the look of it might shred the "Image" the airlines are all trying to promote.
    Like most things, it wont come until passengers start demanding it.

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

The Chinese have very little social courtesy. Very self absorbed and arrogant people. My brother says he's personally seen them spit on a plane right in the isle several times.

So much for that great history and civilisation. I don't think any other nationality is this uncivilised these days. The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Calling them c*nt kids is going too far, by all means berate the parents. Parents are at fault for not keeping the kids in check, if it would of been me who your mate said it to it would of been on.....but then again, I would control my kids in the first place.!
    Believe me, the kids were c*nts. Most people stay c*nts when they grow up because no one tells them early on. This was a public service.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Wrong wrong wrong 富尼耶 means same farang most people in any country are hospitable. Travel and live a little more you may make less Xenophobic statements.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Don't mean anything particular by it. Just personal observations as well as reports by close friends and family. Fair enough, I haven't lived or traveled long and far.

But my own senses and experiences are the only thing I have to go by, and I make simple judgments based on sensory input. You work with the data you have. So far it's something I've noticed personally on many separate occasions and it's been far more frequent in Chinese nationals than any other.

It's simple logic on my part. Not much emotion behind it. But given more data I might come up with more accurate conclusions.

Very difficult to mistake an elderly man lifting a rope in front of you and casually cutting in 6 people in line at the airport for anything but rude and inconsiderate behaviour. A certain degree of thought and social awareness has to go into an act like that, which just didn't seem to be there. How should I judge a personal experience like that? You tell me and I'll listen.

That said though, I'd love to live in China, and will do anything I can to move and work there in the future for a while. China's very much an enigma. It'd be amazing to experience it.

People who want to get along will.People who don't want to get along won't. It's that simple. With the first I will go out of my way to meet them on a level.The second gets nothing from me. ever

Quote Originally Posted by pinecone View Post
    The second gets nothing from me. ever
    Not even a punch in the head? Don't be so stingy mate. Give something back.