Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Tata Young and More as Phuket Love Aids Japan

News Ferret

Tata Young and More as Phuket Love Aids Japan

Latest Details and sponsors are emerging as Phuket organisers and Tata Young get set to promote Phuket's beach party that will provide ''100 percent'' aid to Japan's suffering citizens.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by News Ferret View Post
    Latest Details and sponsors are emerging as Phuket organisers and Tata Young get set to promote Phuket's beach party that will provide ''100 percent'' aid to Japan's suffering citizens.

More...
    Aaaahhh Tata Young... very tasty...

Rock & Roll
    Tata Young is half American. Met her dad years ago at a bar in Bkk. He was really psyched about her talents back then, and really believed she'd gain some fame at some point.

Needless to say, she's gone on to be quite a star. My gf loves her music!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Roll View Post
    Tata Young is half American. Met her dad years ago at a bar in Bkk. He was really psyched about her talents back then, and really believed she'd gain some fame at some point.

Needless to say, she's gone on to be quite a star. My gf loves her music!
    I do like half cast Thai ladies... and she can sing too!

How long have you lived in Thailand R&R?

Rock & Roll
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I do like half cast Thai ladies... and she can sing too!

How long have you lived in Thailand R&R?
    Been living here in Phuket for four years now DP. Wasn't actually my first choice, as my gf is from Samui. But Samui was going downhill fast at the time I decided to make a move here, and I decided on Phuket instead. Just my luck that Phuket is going downhill fast now too. 555

Before moving here, I had been vacationing in Thailand every year since the mid 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock & Roll View Post
    Been living here in Phuket for four years now DP. Wasn't actually my first choice, as my gf is from Samui. But Samui was going downhill fast at the time I decided to make a move here, and I decided on Phuket instead. Just my luck that Phuket is going downhill fast now too. 555

Before moving here, I had been vacationing in Thailand every year since the mid 80's.
    Any thoughts of moving out of of Phuket? Samui seems quite laid back and civilised compared to Phuket these days...