Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Phuket Resort Maids Profiled in BBC Doco: Review

News Ferret

Phuket Resort Maids Profiled in BBC Doco: Review

Latest Reality television BBC style arrives on Phuket to reveal the truth about maids in resorts and sea Gypsies. Phuketwan's reviewer says it's a balanced account with something new to say.

More...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Might be a little more interesting...does anyone know what a maid in Patong might earn 300bt a day???

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Might be a little more interesting...does anyone know what a maid in Patong might earn 300bt a day???
    Depends if she provides extras...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Depends if she provides extras...
    What a extra blanket?? 55555 Most maids i have seen in places like Patong not able to cut it as BG's for in some cases obvious reasons.
    Those that have pretty faces i think the lure of more money take them away from the hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    What a extra blanket?? 55555 Most maids i have seen in places like Patong not able to cut it as BG's for in some cases obvious reasons.
    Those that have pretty faces i think the lure of more money take them away from the hotels.
    I remember one maid I knew in Patong... 6 months later I saw her dancing around a pole in Tiger... very funny.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

My thoughts they see what money BG's get ...how long.