Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Naked Staff Wanted By A Software Company

News Ferret

Naked Staff Wanted By A Software Company

A software company, Nude House, in Buckinghamshire, England has endorsed a new ‘dress code’ for their office staff as employees are required to wear nothing, including shoes

More...

Guess they don't do web-conferencing either... 555

A software company, Nude House, in Buckinghamshire, England has endorsed a new ‘dress code’ for their office staff as employees are required to wear nothing, including shoes

The company, Nude House posts a recruitment advertisement stating “all work is performed in a naturist sales environment where everyone is naked. No sales visits are required. Work with other mixed-gender naturists in a congenial way in a warm office”.

The naturist, Christ Taylor, 63, set up the company in 1977. In addition to the current four employees, Taylor is looking for more staffs to fill sales and web coder roles for the software.

Taylor said, “There is no other company in the world that does anything like this for naturists where you can do a serious office job naked. The response we’ve had so far has been modest, but we would like to take more people on.”

Suzanne Piper, editor of Naturist Life magazine, commented, “I can’t see the point really in an office environment with people taking off their clothes when they get to work and then putting them on again at the end of the day.”

Andrew Welch, commercial manager of British Naturism, the UK’s naturism organisation said, “I heard about this company about a year ago when Chris first contacted me, credit to him for creating an environment where naturism could happen.”

Welch continued, “It doesn’t sound like it would be terribly successful, but an idea like this would generate a lot of attention and interest.”

Mr Taylor added: “It’s quite natural as nobody knows we’re naked when we speak to them on the phone and there’s no outside communication – it’s not a gimmick.”

The firm offers a commission of £500 per sale and hence a successful employee could potentially earn £120,000 a year in the role. In addition the company provides on-the-job training for new employees who have no experience

My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team