Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By RakThai
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 2 Post By crispy
  • 2 Post By Ian Forbes
  • 2 Post By Moo Uaon

Thread: French expat dead by knife in chest, Phuket police deem suicide .....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar

French expat dead by knife in chest, Phuket police deem suicide .....

French expat dead by knife in chest, Phuket police deem suicide

PHUKET: Police believe a French expat found dead in his home in Kamala this morning died by his own hand, stabbing himself in the chest with a knife.

Read more at French expat dead by knife in chest, Phuket police deem suicide

Officers and rescue workers arrived to find the body of the man, identified as Henri Paul Jean Melot, 81, from Morlaix, slumped in a chair beside his computer with a knife in his left chest.

“There were no other signs of a struggle. The television and computer were still on. We believe he died no more than four hours before we arrived,” Capt Prasert said.

Forensic police have inspected the scene.

“Police at this stage believe the man died by his own hand,” Capt Prasert said.

“Regardless, we have had the man’s body taken to Patong Hospital for further examination. We have also contacted the French embassy representatives and informed them of the death,” he added.

Tourist Police reported that Mr Melot lived in the house with his wife and that he was suffering from lung cancer.
    However, police have yet to mention where Mr Melot’s wife was at the time of his death.

Read more at French expat dead by knife in chest, Phuket police deem suicide

Hard to stab yourself in the chest... did it say "repeatedly"? With both hands tied behind his back...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    ^^ Maybe the wife found a cure for lung cancer?
    No suffering, no delays..

She surely is on DP's team, working against overpopulation.. 55
    Quarky and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Sounds suss. They usually stab themselves in the back and then jump off the balcony in cases of suicide. There's gotta be foul play involved in this case.
    Quarky likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Classic Botched Home Lung Operation . Was there a copy of 'Lung operations for dummies' found near the body ? 5

Cadet Gold
    Did i read this right they beleive he died no more than 4 hours before they got there? what the hell were they doing getting the tyres on there patrol car changed ,why is a foriegners death almost always classed as suicide i dont see people jumping of buildings in other countries only thailand .

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Did i read this right they beleive he died no more than 4 hours before they got there? what the hell were they doing getting the tyres on there patrol car changed ,why is a foriegners death almost always classed as suicide i dont see people jumping of buildings in other countries only thailand .
    I know that in some cases pedos are taken care of when they get caught with young kids. A "suicide" much easier for the police to deal with. In other cases it's drug related, they owe someone money, etc.
    crispy likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Cadet Gold
    Fair call if it was the case i would say it was a fitting end to a kiddie fiddler also a drug user , well there wont be to many aussie fiddlers travelling over there or anywhere now thanks to senator derryn hinch ,who knows how many children he has saved from the disgusting clutches of these pedos only one solution and that is a bullet .
    Bacon and Cuzzy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    If you know what you are doing it is entirely possible to stab yourself in the heart by slipping a sharp narrow blade up under the rib cage, but you need at least a 5 inch blade to do the job properly. Suicide is common with people who have a terminal illness or mental depression. If you are 81 with not much to look forward to then suicide is not bad way to end your life... but there are much less painful methods than stabbing yourself.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    ^^^He lived in a house not a 22nd floor apartment so jumping was out.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    ^^^He lived in a house not a 22nd floor apartment so jumping was out.
    That is why very few Poles commit suicide... It's hard to kill yourself jumping out of a basement suite. ... old joke 55
    PeteGill and Cuzzy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    But a Pole house may be high enough to do the job
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    You cnuts are sick... but I like it.

I reckon I'm going to be like my mum. Never get sick unless it's self induced or careless, get dementia, forget everything and then the body shuts down.

To easy...
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.