Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Muslim scholar predicts rise in violence

News Ferret

Muslim scholar predicts rise in violence

The violence in the lower South would probably flare up during the election campaign, a Muslim scholar in Yala warned on Friday.

More...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I like your Avatar Mr Ferret..... Looks like a wascly Wabbit has had a hand in it!! 555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I like your Avatar Mr Ferret..... Looks like a wascly Wabbit has had a hand in it!! 555
    It's hilarious... a ferret cunningly disguised as a wabbit.... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Not sure i can take the ferret seriously anymore.555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by News Ferret View Post
    The violence in the lower South would probably flare up during the election campaign, a Muslim scholar in Yala warned on Friday.

More...
    Nothing changes does it...

D1ck measuring contest from 1,000 years ago:my gun is bigger:

In 1016 a powerful armament of Saracens was landed at Luna in the territory of Pisa, but defeated by Pope Benedict VIII. This disaster did not diminish either the hauteur or expectancy of the invader, who sent to the Pope a huge bag of chestnuts with the message: "I will return with as many valiant Saracens to the conquest of Italy." The Pope was not to be outdone in prowess of speech, and returned a bag of millet with the boast: "As many brave warriors as there are grains will appear at my bidding to defend their native land."
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?