Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By vanguy77

Thread: Booking Hotels through Thai Dreaming

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar

Booking Hotels through Thai Dreaming

As the title says has Wabbits got any booking agents that we should be using to help this forum.

Bit late for me on this trip as I have already booked, I booked the Raming Hotel in CM through PI and Nicke says it helps his forum, I could'nt get any cheaper than through him, its cheaper than the hotel website.

I am not sure what Nicke gets out of it ?

I was just thinking about this last night as my mate wants me to book 3 weeks stay in CM for him as he can't find any cheaper than I paid for the Raming, BTW I am paying 1570 per night inc for a deluxe room with king bed.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I think if you go through the links at the top and the bottom of the page it helps Wabbs out...... I think they sling him a beer or 2 on his next trip 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    They do but i would say only use if it saves you money.
    Our last trip to PAtong i used it to make sure it worked and for me it saved me money.
    Like anything look at it, compare, if it saves you money use it.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    New Slogan ... "Book your Trip through Thai-Dreaming and we love you long time!"
    wabbits, justcruzing1 and G4orce like this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]