Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Dubai Millenium hotel

Dubai Millenium hotel

was just wondering if anyone has stayed at Millenium airport hotel in Dubai.
    i have a flight UK to Bangkok with a long stopover (10 hour) in Dubai and emirates airline have given me this hotel for the night.
    Alan.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Have not stayed there myself and don't think I will get to the middle-east for a very long time. I was just thinking, with a 10 hour stopover all you will be doing is sleeping, so all that would matter would be if it has a bed or not. Just out of curiosity is the hotel provided with the price of the airfare or is that at an extra cost?

Thanks for the links Dan

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Have not stayed there myself and don't think I will get to the middle-east for a very long time. I was just thinking, with a 10 hour stopover all you will be doing is sleeping, so all that would matter would be if it has a bed or not. Just out of curiosity is the hotel provided with the price of the airfare or is that at an extra cost?
    The hotel is provided free of charge , usually i just have a couple of hours stopover in Dubai but this flight was booked using my air miles and the best flight i could get was with the 10 hour stopover so i phoned emirates and they gave me this hotel for the night.
    Like you said, all i need is a few hours sleep and a shower so them providing me with a hotel was a bonus.