Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vanguy77
  • 1 Post By shown

Thread: Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

Anyone stayed here.?? .appears close to the action and friendly..Tarrif is cheap and joiner friendly..(for my mate...like)

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    I was looking at this hotel as well, bobdown48, as it looks to be in a great location, and gets top marks on tripadvisor ....

Jasmine Hotel Pattaya (Pattaya, Thailand) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

When are you planning to be in Pattaya? If soon, and you stay here, I may hold off on my hotel reservations until I read your report. Seems like noone over on PI has stayed here either.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Hey Van,
    Will be there xmas for a week..just waiting to hear from my mate before I book.

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    I was looking at this hotel as well, bobdown48, as it looks to be in a great location, and gets top marks on tripadvisor ....

Jasmine Hotel Pattaya (Pattaya, Thailand) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

When are you planning to be in Pattaya? If soon, and you stay here, I may hold off on my hotel reservations until I read your report. Seems like noone over on PI has stayed here either.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdown48 View Post
    Hey Van,
    Will be there xmas for a week..just waiting to hear from my mate before I book.
    I just booked Feb. 16-22 .... there is no charge for booking, and all you have to do to get them to hold your reservation is call or email 48 hours prior to arrival to confirm you will be there. This hotel has been really fast and friendly with getting back to me with additional info as well.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Guys on PI report that this place is ok so will book.

Ok so were obviously back so heres the report. Room was musty but ok after a full run on the air conditioning and fan. Bed linen and room a bit tired. The fancy new pool/spa and restaurant was closed nearly all week...probably due to lack of interest....not many people staying here.
    Staff were excellent...very friendly and helpful. Was ok and probably a reflection of the cheap price. Perfect location for all things Pattaya. Our first time here...Loved FLB bar and the naked soapy thingies in some of the nightclubs...have to say after 10 years of Bangkok, Patong and now Pataya...I really like the atmosphere at Patong the most...a little more relaxed and less intense.....Bill at Summer Breeze says hi
    Heres a pic of my crazy woman jumping of the tower near pattaya!!

[IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by bobdown48 View Post
    Ok so were obviously back so heres the report. Room was musty but ok after a full run on the air conditioning and fan. Bed linen and room a bit tired. The fancy new pool/spa and restaurant was closed nearly all week...probably due to lack of interest....not many people staying here.
    Staff were excellent...very friendly and helpful. Was ok and probably a reflection of the cheap price. Perfect location for all things Pattaya. Our first time here...Loved FLB bar and the naked soapy thingies in some of the nightclubs...have to say after 10 years of Bangkok, Patong and now Pataya...I really like the atmosphere at Patong the most...a little more relaxed and less intense.....Bill at Summer Breeze says hi
    Heres a pic of my crazy woman jumping of the tower near pattaya!!

[IMG]
    I would have to agree on the musty and tired looking, plus the small Soi it was on was grungy, and it does not help that the Jasmine is sandwiched between two short time hotels, so the clientele walking up and down the Soi is something else.

Everything in the hotel worked fine when I was there, I even had an operational little balcony where I could go out and have a smoke, and as you say, the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Still, tho I had booked ahead for 6 days, I only stayed two, and then upgraded to the Pattaya Bay Resort. My biggest problem was simply that I found the room really ugly ... tired and ugly ... and at the end of the day I did not find it all that great to go back to. That may sound trivial, but when I am on holidays, I really don't want to be spending my time in an ugly room, and in a hotel located in an ugly neighbourhood. For a small increase in price (about half again the cost of the Jasmine), I ended up in a beautiful hotel, with a really nice room, and was much happier for those last 4 days as a result.

For those on a really tight budget, who want to be half a block off Walking Street, and do not care about the visual esthetics of the room, then the Jasmine would be great.
    bobdown48 likes this.
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

shown
    I had stayed there Jasmine hotel Pattaya during my last visit . I found it a very good hotel for business person and tourist, also cheap in fare. I spend a week there with my partner and stay again when I shall go there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    bobdown48 likes this.