Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PatongBeachBoy

Thread: Air Australia.... G'day Sale

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Air Australia.... G'day Sale

Air Australia
    G'DAY AIR AUSTRALIA SALE!!

Say "fare-well" to Strategic Airlines and "G'day" to Air Australia with these good-buy fares:

Brisbane - Bali: Economy from $249* & Business from $649*
    ... Brisbane - Phuket: Economy from $329* & Business from $729*
    Melbourne - Phuket: Economy from $329* & Business from $729*
    Brisbane - Honolulu: Economy from $349* & Business from $749*
    Melbourne - Honolulu: Economy from $349* & Business from $749*
    Perth - Derby: Economy from $199*

To book or for more information, visit Air Australia - Home

*Subject to availability on selected flights only. Terms and conditions apply. Honolulu services commence 14th Dec 2011 and are subject to regulatory approval. On sale until 21 Nov 2011 or until sold out. Perth - Derby sale is valid for travel on Fridays only
    wabbits likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Some good prices there but I would be scared to use them... Everytime I have been at Tulla Airport going to LOS there planes have had serious delays... It is also a shame that they only fly a few times a week.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I think their plan is to expand as Qantas's clientele look for alternative carriers... I'd give them a go.
    My hairdresser uses Strategic to fly to Phuket and in 5 trips hasn't got one complaint,

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Hi fellas, not a bad price for a direct flight to Phuket from Bris. Going with Thai early Feb direct to Bangkok for $925 return, never done the full service thing before so thought I would lash out this time, also save around $400.00 in parking fees ( 5 weeks) as I can leave the car at a mates place.
    At the time of booking the same trip with Air Asia just didnt stack up.
    Think I will bypass Phuket this trip, CM and maybe some time in Cambodia as I will be close to the border at some stage.
    As G4orce says??? Good luck to the new AA be interesting to get some feedback.