Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Want to tell us...where is your favorite hotel, guest house, in..... PATTAYA?

Mrs M.

Want to tell us...where is your favorite hotel, guest house, in..... PATTAYA?

We often talk about lot of places in Thailand and what to see, where to eat, where to stay, etc.

I am intereted to know what is your favorite hotel or guest house, or where ever you often stay, whats is the price, what you like about the place, etc. and if you got some photo that will be wonderful but if you don't I am still greatful.

But I always thinks photo make things more interesting, same as when you want to order food and they got big pitures on the menu, that make it easier doesn't it ^_^

Lets sperate places, This thread is for PATTAYA in any area.

We stayed at Flipper house hotel in Soi 8 Pattaya beach road., just a couple of night. We leave BKK 8 pm and get there around 10 pm+. Thats our first night and Mr M had pick up came around 8 am for his scuba diving with real driver. So I pent my day at central festival, looking, looking and get a few hand bags from NARAYA.

Flipper house is the same group with flipper lodge. This is quite a good place to stay, we stayed there before but this time just for 2 nights we stayed at the standard room 1200THB/night + huge range of breakfast. I love this., room is a good size and room make up is very clean. They don't have safe in the room, but they have safe box at reception to service if you want one. We probably will recommend to anyone.

By the way they have a new building which I think share the same wall &_^, with more hospitality, maybe the safe box in your room, etc. with better price (higher price ^)^) which we have no idea, and thats your choices.

^^^Flipper House is on Soi 7....

Flipper Lodge is on Soi 8... and I have stayed there and like it ;-)

Flipper Lodge Hotel : Unforgettable Home - Like Stay --- Pattaya, Thailand

But I prefer the Soi Diana / LK Metro area of Pattaya nowadays.

Areca Lodge (Evergreen Wing) is my favourite Hotel.
    Areca Lodge

with Pattaya Bay Resort my back-up ;-)

Pattaya Bay Resorts Thailand

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar

Sabai Lodge

I first stayed in Sabai Lodge in 2001 - and have been back at least a half dozen times over the years.
    Good (not great) value for money, it is a long time favourite of mine and of others. You will often find farang-thai couples (and even their kids) staying here.
    Located in Soi 2 it is far enough away from the action to be quiet at night but still close enough to anything you want.
    Booking thru an agent like Pattaya Hotel Discounter - Agents Rates for Pattaya Hotels you will get breakfast included - not so if you book direct with the hotel.

IMG_5490.jpgWSMA08090418_8_800_000_5.jpgs_1250749366_sabai6.jpg
    Life is the unexpected ...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Sudarat house and Nisakorn for the relaxed and quieter stay.
    Owned by the same people 50m apart and can share facilities mainly the pool.
    Good long term place to stay as staff treat you like family i think above and beyond the call of duty.
    Sudarat has more basic accommodation stepping up to bigger apartments but very clean and well looked after.
    will suit most budgets from 5500 to 20000bt per month depending what you need.

Soi 9, Tappraya Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi

Hyde Park lived here for over 3 months Luxury at a good price but at the time they were building HP number II so took away its appeal.
    Beware of agents and what they do not say!!
    This is a 3 month min stay with advertised prices from 25k per month heading north.
    They have trouble maintaining occupancy due to the competitive nature of the Pattaya accommodation market.
    Most of these are investment purchases placed in the hands of agents to rent.
    Large number of sandle and sock types living here.........not sure if this makes them unfriendly but a large number were. 5555
    Stunning pool on roof beware of naked German Bums i got a brown eye full a couple of times...was not expecting it Mrs W was mortified.

If you want to talk to no one and like privacy this is a good spot just come have a look first is my advise.
    Beware you will hear frequent howling dogs late at night that live up the hill in the park...wondered what was going on the first time i heard them.
    Dont forget to negotiate hard they can not fill this place.

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Sudarat house and Nisakorn for the relaxed and quieter stay.
    Owned by the same people 50m apart and can share facilities mainly the pool.
    Good long term place to stay as staff treat you like family i think above and beyond the call of duty.
    Sudarat has more basic accommodation stepping up to bigger apartments but very clean and well looked after.
    will suit most budgets from 5500 to 20000bt per month depending what you need.

Soi 9, Tappraya Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi
    This is a very interesting place! ,

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^^^Flipper House is on Soi 7....

Flipper Lodge is on Soi 8... and I have stayed there and like it ;-)

Flipper Lodge Hotel : Unforgettable Home - Like Stay --- Pattaya, Thailand

But I prefer the Soi Diana / LK Metro area of Pattaya nowadays.

Areca Lodge (Evergreen Wing) is my favourite Hotel.
    Areca Lodge

with Pattaya Bay Resort my back-up ;-)

Pattaya Bay Resorts Thailand

Thanks for the correcting , but believe me, you have not seen my worse &_&

I think you would like there are a number of very good Thai and western restaurants within walking distance 7 11 30m up the hill for late night bottles of beer and toasties. Quiet by Patts stds having an almost rural feel.
    On the Baht bus route either to Patts or Jontien.
    When Condo and Ning were in patts we met them at the top of the hill he just told driver to stop, on we get off we go sooooo easy.
    Also a very short stroll and your into the park lands around the big Buddha where you can walk exercise etc. a most relaxing place to spend some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I first stayed in Sabai Lodge in 2001 - and have been back at least a half dozen times over the years.
    Good (not great) value for money, it is a long time favourite of mine and of others. You will often find farang-thai couples (and even their kids) staying here.
    Located in Soi 2 it is far enough away from the action to be quiet at night but still close enough to anything you want.
    Booking thru an agent like Pattaya Hotel Discounter - Agents Rates for Pattaya Hotels you will get breakfast included - not so if you book direct with the hotel.

IMG_5490.jpgWSMA08090418_8_800_000_5.jpgs_1250749366_sabai6.jpg
    I liked Sabai Lodge. Rooms are a bit tired. But great location... and nice pools!