Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Airport or online

Airport or online

Just wondering if anyone knows...

Landing in Phuket in July staying for a week then heading up too Hua hin via Bangkok. In terms of cost, would i be better off purchasing my flight tickets at the airport when I land in Phuket or even a travel agent in Patong, or buy online before I leave from Aust.

Cheers.
    Good times are a coming - 3 months until touch down in LOS !

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Soupdragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexBC View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows...

Landing in Phuket in July staying for a week then heading up too Hua hin via Bangkok. In terms of cost, would i be better off purchasing my flight tickets at the airport when I land in Phuket or even a travel agent in Patong, or buy online before I leave from Aust.

Cheers.
    I always book a few weeks in advance online as it it is significantly cheaper. If you were to book online now to travel in July I would think the savings will well worth it.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Unless you are wanting flexibility, I would do it now online. Cost will be under $100 and then you can spend your time in July on holiday, rather than doing admin.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you are wanting flexibility, I would do it now online. Cost will be under $100 and then you can spend your time in July on holiday, rather than doing admin.

Good Point re. the admin stuff. I usually purchase online before I leave home, but thought I would ask. It's about $50 AUD at the moment, not a lot really.

Thanks guys.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I think if you have already sorted your dates and itinerary then definitely book online in advance, especially at that price.

I was traveling in a free form sort of way so I just booked when i was there, though still did it online as it was cheaper.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Check out all the airlines.... Airlines that fly to Thailand and local carriers you should be able to pick up a special from one of them.....
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Thanks for the reply's..I ended up getting AA tickets for a little over $50 each, inclusive.

Cadet
    That would have been my tip. Hard to beat.
    I'm in BKK in July too. Hope you have a great trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexBC View Post
    Thanks for the reply's..I ended up getting AA tickets for a little over $50 each, inclusive.