Phuket Taxi and Transfers

View Poll Results: what airline you fly with ?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thai Airways

19 48.72%
  • Singapore Airlines

5 12.82%
  • Air Asia

13 33.33%
  • Jetstar

10 25.64%
  • Cathy Pacific

2 5.13%
  • Emirates

8 20.51%
  • Eithad

4 10.26%
  • American Airlines

0 0%
  • Qantas

6 15.38%
  • Other - please specify below

11 28.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What Airlines you fly with ?

What Airlines you fly with ?

Just curious on what airlines you guys like to fly with.

now please bare with me i could only pick a maximum of 10 options. So if the airline you fly with isn't on the list please specify below.

So far ive already flown with Qantas and Thai Airways. But Will be trying Philippine Airlines for the first time in October.

Cadet Gold
    I flew with Thai Air the first time and loved it. I am going with them again next time. Last time I used a charter airline called Thomson. It was really discount crap, but I got there in one piece
    josho likes this.

Yes
    Recently Tiger and Cebu pacific...both cheap and very basic..but fortunately not long flights
    josho likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    For service Etihad , but not direct
    Thai , direct but expensive
    Eva , direct and great value
    josho likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I originally flew Emirates from Oz to Singapore when they were charging about $600 return and eventually got Gold status, but the Jetstar sale fares for direct flights to BKK beat any frequent flier program for me (and I did get a free business class flight with Emirates).

Has anyone flown with Philippine Airlines before ? any feedback would be great
    Last edited by josho; 20th May 2013 at 21:17.

^ I will soon as they are also flying out of Darwin.

Silk Air out of Darwin are fantastic.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Korean Air twice and it is fantastic in my opinion. Singapore Airlines once and it was great as well. Just too many layovers coming from the states.

Quote Originally Posted by MeMock View Post
    ^ I will soon as they are also flying out of Darwin.
    Im guessing you got the flights on there special recently?
    I got mine for $693 return from brisbane.

Always use Emirates when travelling to Thailand. This year they have even started direct flights from Dubai to Phuket, which cuts down on the journey time from the UK.

Plus, I get to fly on the double decker of a plane that is the Airbus A380 - a fantaistic piece of modern aviation!!
    Its a pint of bitter a gin and tonic and a baileys, I call them uhhh....ladyboys!! สจวร์ต

^ Ethiad also fly to Phuket , from Abu Dahbi code share with Berlin Air iirc

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Hard to go past Thai Airways from Perth to Bangkok as its a direct flight, I have tried AA but 8 hours in KL is too much.

Thai currently has PER to BKK $905.00 return, when they have specials I have got as low as $670.00 but that was a couple of years back.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    ^ Ethiad also fly to Phuket , from Abu Dahbi code share with Berlin Air iirc
    Looked at Ethiad going to HKT later this year and they seemed around 100 cheaper than Emirates. Might be an option next year - heard good reviews about Ethiad, plus my mate is a Man City supporter so he would approve!!
    Its a pint of bitter a gin and tonic and a baileys, I call them uhhh....ladyboys!! สจวร์ต

svs
    Cadet
    I always fly Emirates, as they have a good frequent flyer program. I am flying from Singapore to Phuket with Tiger, as they are the cheapest.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
    Looked at Ethiad going to HKT later this year and they seemed around 100 cheaper than Emirates. Might be an option next year - heard good reviews about Ethiad, plus my mate is a Man City supporter so he would approve!!
    I flew with them about a year ago , they were fantastic , just the stopover that I don't really like , but it was only a couple of hours , if the price is right I would use them again

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by svs View Post
    I always fly Emirates, as they have a good frequent flyer program. I am flying from Singapore to Phuket with Tiger, as they are the cheapest.
    Yeah, I obtained Gold Status with them flying to LOS, but the program is not as good as it used to be.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Coming from Canada each year I have finally settled with Cathay Pacific. Their noon arrival time in Bangkok suits my life style because it allows me to continue on to Chiang Mai with no interruptions. But, I have also flown with Japan Air a few times, Korean Air, China Air and a combination of Air Canada and Thai Air.

When flying within Thailand I like Bangkok Air if their flight times suit my schedule. I like the fact that they have a nice lounge to use before a flight if I have to wait any length of time. Thai Air lounge is reserved for business or first class customers only.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Tend to always fly Jetstar from Melbourne... It's a direct flight to BKK and always cheap, the only drama with it is the 8:40pm arrival time its a bit much on the first night (being 11:40 Melb time) but you get used to it pretty quickly. Tried AA and the stop over in KL sucks and Thai air isn't that much better for the extra $.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    Im guessing you got the flights on there special recently?
    I got mine for $693 return from brisbane.
    Haven't bought them yet - need to decide in the next few days as I have to travel next week. They don't start Darwin flights until June 1 but having a quick look it would seem that around $700 return is possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast