Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: On-line travel agents

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar

On-line travel agents

Just booked a one way Jetstar flight (BKK to MEL) via Expedia. It was around $40cheaper than via Jetstar's website. First time I have seen that as I have always found the same price or cheaper by using the Jetstar website. One thing to watch is whether baggage is included or not. $53 to include 20kg later, and around half that if you select the baggage inclusive option at the time of booking.

If you are flying Thai Airways, then I have found Zuji regularly gives you a better price than the Thai Airways website, although been 12 months since I have flown Thai.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Cadet Gold
    When I booked my last trip, Thai air website was about 25% more expensive than the travel agent I used.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    I always use Kayak to book my flights always cheaper than the airlines and better than Trailfinders , also use Hipmunk to compare travel times , great little bar chart , but their prices aren't that brilliant

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Sky scanner is another good airline aggregator.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    STA travel is pretty reasonable at times... I use skyscanner to get an idea, then have a look at the airline website. Sometimes airline sites are cheaper, sometimes not.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    like everything you have to shop around...with air tickets..demand plays a big part...some times if you try book to early the price is high...when i do a search on singapore..the price can vary from day to day...suppose its got to do with how full/empty a plane is