Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any Airline Sales coming???

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Any Airline Sales coming???

Any one aware of any Air Lines having sales coming up within the next month or 2? I have to book a flight for myself and my GF from BKK to Melbourne and not sure if I should book now or wait until there is a sale on. I only have to book a BKK - Udon and Udon - HKT flight. Any info would be great. I have signed up to most airlines for updates but for some reason still do not receive the emails... Maybe my Anti-virus is not allowing them to get through...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Air Asia Are at the moment i thought.
    We are coming into low season so i would think so.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Air Asia Are at the moment i thought.
    We are coming into low season so i would think so.
    I have been checking AA daily looking for sale prices and don't seem to be for when I need to travel in June, if that is the case

I never seem to to up till now had much advance warning for flights.
    I go look at all options and then seem to return to AA everytime.

I never seem to to up till now had much advance warning for flights.
    I go look at all options and then seem to return to AA everytime.
    AA is looking like the way i am going to go again as well. But knowing my luck as soon as i book flights they bring out a special and I end up kicking myself 555

That happened to me last time i used flight centre 890.00 they charges then advertised the same day 690.00 had to fight to get a reduction, sighting the consultant would have known..never used a travel agent again. feckers

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Try this website. It will search a whole two weeks and prices can change dramatically from day to day

Search AirAsia flights - Now everyone can fly - Fly Asia - AirAsia, AirAsia X

Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    Try this website. It will search a whole two weeks and prices can change dramatically from day to day

Search AirAsia flights - Now everyone can fly - Fly Asia - AirAsia, AirAsia X
    Thanks for that. Never seen that site before but sure I will use it alot now

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    AA send updates via FB, but you have to tweak your settings to allow it... Something will come up between now and then, full price from UTH-BKK is not a huge cost anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    AA send updates via FB, but you have to tweak your settings to allow it... Something will come up between now and then, full price from UTH-BKK is not a huge cost anyway
    Yeah i just checked my FB and saw I had it blocked so changed that straight away. I think full price was $60 each with hotseat and 20kg baggage, so no real biggy, just hate it when you book and see a sale the following day or two 555. I am about to book HKT to Samui and Samui to BKK with Bangkok air, I have been watching their prices and they only seem to be going up so wanna get them out of the way.

How did you go price comparison wise between Nok BKK and AA for internal flights i found them to be all same same price wise for internal flights.

I've also worked out its cheaper to buy one way fares than a return.

e.g. look at a Airasia flight from Melb to KL return checking out the price of the return leg then look at a single KL to Melb. They offer you a cheap fare over and then no choice but to select an fare at twice the price for the return which balances out to an average fare in the end.

Also delete your cookies before searching again as the price often goes up if the site detects you looking again enticing you to buy before it goes up again.

How did you go price comparison wise between Nok BKK and AA for internal flights i found them to be all same same price wise for internal flights.
    Yeah I wopuld have to agree they worked out around the same once you add the baggage and seat selection to AA flights

Also delete your cookies before searching again as the price often goes up if the site detects you looking again enticing you to buy before it goes up again.
    Cheeky buggas 555. I will have to try that one.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Thanks for that. Never seen that site before but sure I will use it alot now
    It's a good site, but just be aware the prices it quotes doesn't include Tax's.

You use it to find the cheapest day, then punch that day into AA booking site and you will get a full price.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    It's a good site, but just be aware the prices it quotes doesn't include Tax's.

You use it to find the cheapest day, then punch that day into AA booking site and you will get a full price.
    Thanks mates, I did gather as much

OK I see AA with a good sale on now but it is for September, Should I just go ahead an book now or is there still a possibly they could have a last min sale for June? All I have left now are the BKK to Udon Thani and Udon Thani to HKT flights.

For those travelling in September get on it while they are on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    OK I see AA with a good sale on now but it is for September, Should I just go ahead an book now or is there still a possibly they could have a last min sale for June? All I have left now are the BKK to Udon Thani and Udon Thani to HKT flights.

For those travelling in September get on it while they are on sale.
    AA dont have last minute sales. The further ahead you book the cheaper it is. They then hope you have booked so far in advance that you need to change your flights to different times or dates. I had to change 3 flights x 2 people last time. Sometimes its cheaper to book new flights as changing adds the charge of change of booking fee on top of the new flight prices.

AA dont have last minute sales. The further ahead you book the cheaper it is. They then hope you have booked so far in advance that you need to change your flights to different times or dates. I had to change 3 flights x 2 people last time. Sometimes its cheaper to book new flights as changing adds the charge of change of booking fee on top of the new flight prices.
    Thanks for that I will book tomorrow then all is done and just the wait to go. 69 days to go. When I told Noy this I could not get her to stop laughing rather then the usual. I dont want to wait 5555

So I booked my flights that i was waiting on a deal for and guess what?, Now they have deals... Always going to happen. Have a look at AirAsia website now and you will find they have some good Thailand deals. You have to be travelling between 25/4 and 30/6 and book this week. but there are many good prices.. I guess it doesn't hurt to wait until last minute sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast