Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Emirates Sale - Sydney to BKK

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Emirates Sale - Sydney to BKK

Emirates is having a sale from Sydney to BKK. They used to arrive in BKK quite late (after midnight?), but now get there at a more reasonable 15:35, probably due to rescheduling after their alliance with Qantas.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    Emirates is having a sale from Sydney to BKK. They used to arrive in BKK quite late (after midnight?), but now get there at a more reasonable 15:35, probably due to rescheduling after their alliance with Qantas.
    yeah arrives about 1:00am.... that flight, EK419, originates in Christchurch, then Sydney then Bangkok and finally to Dubai..

I like it, because no traffic into town, generally runs on time and you can be in your hotel by about 2:30am

The 3:35pm arrival sounds good.... Must be leaving Sydney about 9:00am.... 10:00am Summer?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^^Agree Dave, I liked the fact that at that time I got thru immigration with usually only 3-4 people in front and the guys in Customs were always asleep, just walk thru 555.

The other thing it leaving Sydney at 7.30pm?? I was able to easily match the connecting flight from T'ville
    with plenty of time, if it leaves in the morning I would need to go down the night before and pay for a motel.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    ^^^^Agree Dave, I liked the fact that at that time I got thru immigration with usually only 3-4 people in front and the guys in Customs were always asleep, just walk thru 555.

The other thing it leaving Sydney at 7.30pm?? I was able to easily match the connecting flight from T'ville
    with plenty of time, if it leaves in the morning I would need to go down the night before and pay for a motel.
    I have arrived at BKK from the UK or NZ at 1.00am... and immigration is packed... like an hour queue....
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I have arrived at BKK from the UK or NZ at 1.00am... and immigration is packed... like an hour queue....
    I don't know DP they must hold everyone back till your plane arrives 55555
    Every time I went thru at 1am the whole airport was empty only the passangers from my flight, or maybe one other.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I don't know DP they must hold everyone back till your plane arrives 55555
    Every time I went thru at 1am the whole airport was empty only the passangers from my flight, or maybe one other.
    agree... if ya want to streamline it and are worried immi queues, u can always use BFS and their services for around 30 bucks (give or take).. U get met by a little thai cutie, who whisks you thru immi and customs and straight out the door..... 15 mins tops

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    If the first one you come to is busy , walk a little further , the next set is normally quieter , most people just assume there is only one

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    If the first one you come to is busy , walk a little further , the next set is normally quieter , most people just assume there is only one
    I always say to myself I'll do that... and then I think... but what if it's like The Loch Ness Monster? A myth.... 555

OK...will try it next time...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team