Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Where to stay Hua Hin?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Where to stay Hua Hin?

Gday all, as the title suggests, I am looking for suggestions... Just want to have a look for a couple of days

Cheers

I just stayed at the Hub Hua Hin 57 Hotel. Located in downtown area close to everything. It's 968 baht + 17% on Agoda. It's nothing special but it's clean and centrally located with good Internet.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    If you want to be in walking distance of everything...straight across the road from the Hilton and has parking.

Fresh Inn Hua Hin
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 14th December 2013 at 13:21.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

I have dropped by Hua Hin for a couple or three days several times, turning up each time without a room booked. I guess it gets quite a few weekenders from Bangkok, but outside the main holiday periods I doubt that you would have trouble getting a room. Last time, after the train broke down, it was after midnight before I got in, but still no problem.

Hua Hin centre is quite small, so you can easily walk around until you find a place that takes your fancy. Walking from the railway station to the shore takes less than ten minutes. You can wander around the whole town centre in half an hour.

There is a good range of hotels and guest houses to suit all budgets, and tastes. My favourite has to be a room out on a pier. I can't remember the name of the place, but there are several similar. As I recall it was 400 baht for a fan room, and 600 for a/c.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Gday all, as the title suggests, I am looking for suggestions... Just want to have a look for a couple of days

Cheers
    Have stayed here once and was very good
    Jing's Guesthouse Hua Hin
    Is in town and central to everything. Staff very friendly

Hi Dave

If your budget allows the Marriot and the Hilton are nice. I think Marriott is better though. Both are amongst the action and have all the facilities you need.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Thanks Gents