Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Few good flights from Oz

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Few good flights from Oz

Sale Fares
    seem to be via Singapore a bit ATM but for under $300 one way whose complaining

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I just got Bangkok to Melb with a 9 hour stop over in Singapore for $230 including taxes

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I just got Bangkok to Melb with a 9 hour stop over in Singapore for $230 including taxes
    is that with 20kg of luggage?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    thats bloody cheap mate well done.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    is that with 20kg of luggage?
    Yeah was a little cheaper without. Go to the Jetstar site and change country up the top to thailand
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    thats bloody cheap mate well done.
    Yeah thats what I thought, could not say no to that. and had to book 2 (me and Noy)

david j crow
    Hi Gforce, Could you give me advice on flying from sydney to BKK and the name of your airline.
    Regards
    David from Thai House. Im travelling mid July. $230 sounds great

You might have missed it David... The Air Asia sale started yesterday and normally sells pretty quick... Check out their web site you might still be in luck, I hope you have some patience as a friend of mine waited over 4hrs yesterday just to get to the booking section!!

Sign up to jetstar email and you will get special sent to you or if you can get to melb or bris you can fly to hkt with strategic pretty cheap

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    You might have missed it David... The Air Asia sale started yesterday and normally sells pretty quick... Check out their web site you might still be in luck, I hope you have some patience as a friend of mine waited over 4hrs yesterday just to get to the booking section!!
    Just do it at work 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by david j crow View Post
    Hi Gforce, Could you give me advice on flying from sydney to BKK and the name of your airline.
    Regards
    David from Thai House. Im travelling mid July. $230 sounds great
    Hey mate, I did book the tickets a while ago now and it was with Jetstar. Air Asia currently have some great deals So have a look at there site but they are all for the start of next year. I did have a quick look around as I wanted to book a Melb to BKK flight in September but I don't think there are any sales at the moment. As PBB said sign up to the airlines and they email you when the specials are.

Sorry I could not help more but good luck

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Well who's a happy boy now, I wonder ?????

G4 I believe the airport hotels at Singapore, allow you to rent rooms for short times on trips like this.
    Might be a nice refreshing way to use the 9 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Well who's a happy boy now, I wonder ?????

G4 I believe the airport hotels at Singapore, allow you to rent rooms for short times on trips like this.
    Might be a nice refreshing way to use the 9 hrs.
    Yeah I did see that but think I will be doing a short tour of Singapore and having a look around the Airport itself, I am told in 8 hours I may see a fraction of the airport. If we do by any chance feel it is too hard to keep out hands off each other we will go ahead with ST room 5555