Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: Some pretty decent fares

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Some pretty decent fares

Just paid for a couple of trips in the next couple of months... The fares, are pretty good in my view... daughter Number 1 is heading f or Phuket in March, so I thought, why not get on the grog with her? She is 27 by the way... So I booked a fare with Air Asia, not my fave airline, but they do what they say.

SYD - KUL - HKT and return 505 bucks... I only have carry on, so that is fine. March 17 to March 25

Fast forward to the trip I had always planned to visit madam in BKK in May... So I thought I may as well buy a ticket now...

May 11 - May 21 SYD - BKK return with Emirates... 670 bucks.... Now lets hope all goes to plan.

Pretty decent fares I reckon.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    That Emirates price is unreal....I have only ever got the best price of $882 return and that was a couple of years ago.
    Hope you actually fly Emirates and not Qantas as they have merged some of their routes.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    That Emirates price is unreal....I have only ever got the best price of $882 return and that was a couple of years ago.
    Hope you actually fly Emirates and not Qantas as they have merged some of their routes.

It is the flight I generally take 6:45/7:45pm (depending on season) X Sydney... arrive BKK 1:00am and is deffo emirates Flights are EK419/418 They are QANTAS code share flights on Emirates Planes

I have already selected my seats on both Emirates flights

The AA flight is a chore, but it is cheap
    Last edited by dave01; 13th January 2014 at 18:20.

I need to move to Australia... no wonder you guys visit LOS so often...
    Stillearly likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Nice one Dave with the Emirates flight, Good price and ive heard good to fly with as well,
    But AA has to be the worst bunch ive ever flown with. Never again at any price. Pig sty of a plane, hard skinny seats, **** food. And the stop over in KL sucks.
    They make jetstar look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Nice one Dave with the Emirates flight, Good price and ive heard good to fly with as well,
    But AA has to be the worst bunch ive ever flown with. Never again at any price. Pig sty of a plane, hard skinny seats, **** food. And the stop over in KL sucks.
    They make jetstar look good.
    I gotta agree about AA... Just did a flight with them.... KUL - SYD .. and the seats are absolute crap. You are right, they are hard and narrow. The one thing I don't get about their seats, is why the seams have to be raised on the cushions, instead of being flush, or indented.... that causes me no end of discomfort on a flight.

The reason I took the AA flight this time, is that it is convenient.... I finish work at 10am on the day I fly, and have a 3.5 hour drive to Sydney after that. All the convenient flights have left by that time, so the 9:40pm X SYD to KUL fits the bill. Arrive HKT about 7am.. I could have gone the emirates route via BKK for a few hundred bucks more, but I never see much sense in flying to BKK and then having to retrace your steps down to Phuket. Over a return trip, that is a lot of extra K's you have to fly.. Leave me out of that.

As an aside, my daughter is using Singapore Airlines.... she paid 850 return, which is pretty decent as well.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    It is the flight I generally take 6:45/7:45pm (depending on season) X Sydney... arrive BKK 1:00am and is deffo emirates Flights are EK419/418 They are QANTAS code share flights on Emirates Planes

I have already selected my seats on both Emirates flights

The AA flight is a chore, but it is cheap
    Yes thats the flight I always take, 7 or 8 pm and get into BKK 1-2am.
    They really are great to fly with.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"