Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: APK Resort and Spa

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

APK Resort and Spa

Ok good location Mini mart close and a short walk to Bangla rd so this will put you in the action and as well as many fine eateries.
    This hotel is quite new but is not in fantastic repair cracks and repair jobs going on everywhere.
    Tile work is bad in bathroom i only mention as it is a hazard for cuts etc.
    Room is spacious and quite nice at the price have had better in LOS 1900bt a night.
    Pool area is quite nice on roof and has good views. Pool....well the chlorine nearly burnt my eyes out of my skull...vicious (went and got goggles)
    No roof top bar as advertised
    Massage and spa fantastic well worth it and price comparable with a free Sauna nice touch.
    Everything said i would prob stay again as good rooms, large and location but not good service.
    Online gave it 3 and a half stars a little generous.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    When i stayed at Nipa Resort (just down the road) i had a look at this and looked very nice. Was new at the time and I liked the location as well. Not far from Chang Pool bar and not a long walk to Banges at wll.
    But at 3 and a half stars there are plenty of places to stay in Patong so would recommend somewhere else next time. Service is a must on holiday IMO

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    For 1900bht and 3 1/2 stars the choice is endless in Patong.... Its worth wild to keep looking from trip to trip I think, unless you come across that real diamond in the rough...

I've only ever stayed at the Yorkshire Hotel and the Summer Breeze Hotel in Patong. I love them both... probably SB more nowadays as always a good atmosphere there and the rooms are nice and big.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Funny hotel We have been laughing about it here today maid did not come and our key did not work doing some upgrade so we need to tell reception when we wish to come and go and its a little inconvenient.
    WHen we asked about why our room had not been made up was tols maid had gone home........Mrs W looks at me and just smiles but i know what she is really thinking. 5555

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Funny hotel We have been laughing about it here today maid did not come and our key did not work doing some upgrade so we need to tell reception when we wish to come and go and its a little inconvenient.
    WHen we asked about why our room had not been made up was tols maid had gone home........Mrs W looks at me and just smiles but i know what she is really thinking. 5555
    She can't wait to get back to clean the room....? 555