Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: KLM airways

KLM airways

has anyone ever flew KLM? just back flew lhr to amsterdam to bangkok to phuket. only done it this way because at the time woz 250 cheaper than anything else. but i would not advise the acconmy class seats arr not good at all your very close together hardly moves back at all. the service wernt bad cant knock them for that but the bangkok air airbus had better seats then the klm 777-300. i will never fly KLM again hope this help next time iĺl wait and pay a bit more i think

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    has anyone ever flew KLM? just back flew lhr to amsterdam to bangkok to phuket. only done it this way because at the time woz 250 cheaper than anything else. but i would not advise the acconmy class seats arr not good at all your very close together hardly moves back at all. the service wernt bad cant knock them for that but the bangkok air airbus had better seats then the klm 777-300. i will never fly KLM again hope this help next time iĺl wait and pay a bit more i think
    Often pays to check seating plan and pitch via SeatGuru.com Seat pitch in inches refers to the actual seat spacing, eg KLM economy cattle class @ say 31" compares with Emirate 33" to 34" on 777's. That extra 3" may be extra recliner-ability and/or legroom.

KLM have a full-fare 40 seat economy section with 34" pitch.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    I've flown them a few times. Only from London to Amsterdam though so not sure if they would use smaller planes for that route. I found them to be good overall.

I flew KLM once to Thailand... was not overly impressed...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    I flew with them to Brazil , they upgraded me , I thought they were great

My mates didn't though ...

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I once took a flight with KLM from Amsterdam to Barcelona...I was the only person in business class and had a colleague down back who I wanted to discuss some business with before we landed...I asked the hostess during meal service if he could come up and sit with me for an hour but this was denied with a "that would be seen as an upgrade sir, KLM does not allow upgrades....you can go back and sit with him if you like"...so of course I did just that and was away from my seat for about 45 minutes...when I got back there were about 15 people sitting in business one of whom was in my seat

that air hostess copped ****e for the rest of that trip....and I made the captain well aware of my contempt for how I had been treated....I have never flown with them since and never will again