Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Aussie Woolworths now travel insurance

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

Aussie Woolworths now travel insurance

For us Aussie traveler's this may be of interest especially if traveling with children.
    I didn't bother to get a quote to see if they are competitive or not
    but i would expect them to be. They are going hard at everything at the moment, even putting in blood pressure checking stations with qualified staff to do it.
    Next they will sell cars, their own brand 55555

Why Woolworths travel insurance?#

Free cover for children under 21 when travelling with an insured adultV
    Unlimited overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses
    24 hour emergency claims line
    Cover for lost, damaged or delayed luggage and personal items
    Cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits if your travel plans are cancelled or cut short for reasons specified, e.g. a relative is hospitalised
    Personal liability

Get a quote

# Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollardís authorised representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (Combined PDS FSG) to decide if it is right for you (available at woolworths.com.au/insurance or by calling 1300 10 1234).

* This offer is valid until 31 July 2014. The $20 Wish Gift Card will be sent within 60 days of first premium being paid. The Card is issued by and remains the property of Woolworths. The Card may be used at participating stores. The Card and any unspent value expires 12 months from date of issue. The Card is not reloadable or redeemable for cash. For terms and conditions and a list of participating stores visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.

V Children and dependants under 21 covered for free when travelling with an insured adult.
    See how much you could save. Call us on 1300 10 1234
    Get a quote
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Cadet silver
    I don't believe they were using qualified staff for health checks, only using Pharmacy students.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Pharmacy has been one of the most protected professions in the past with protected areas, required distances between pharmacies and zones, rights to fill prescriptions etc.
    A bit of competition wont hurt