Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Annual travel insurance for a TG

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar

Annual travel insurance for a TG

Has anyone taken out annual travel insurance cover for a Thai resident? I pay a bit over $400 per year with Worldcare for global cover including travel in Australia, yet it is purely for Australian residents.

Had a look at Nomads, but it was twice the price and doesn't cover travel in Thailand.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I know Ao's BUPA platinum covered her outside of Thailand but we would have had to pay and get reimbursed

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I know Ao's BUPA platinum covered her outside of Thailand but we would have had to pay and get reimbursed
    Thanks...just had a look at Bupa. The medical expenses on annual cover is limited to 2m baht, which doesn't buy much in Australia...ambulance helicopter ride in Australia of 300k baht! The single trip cover was up to 5m baht, but not keen to have caps on these expenses.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Ambulance ride alone in Perth will cost you appx 30,000baht (metro suburbs)