Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2 bedroom suites/apartments patong

Platinum

2 bedroom suites/apartments patong

Looking for hotels that have 2 bedroom suites or apartments. That dont charge a joiner fee. Anyone know of any out there?

Doesnt have to be a hotel.

Summer Breeze suites are single bedroom ... book 2? Bill may suggest alternatives.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Platinum
    Anyone stayed in the patong tower before? If so what are they like with taking ladys back there? I assume it would be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    Anyone stayed in the patong tower before? If so what are they like with taking ladys back there? I assume it would be fine?
    I think JDX has stayed there a few times.... not sure about LBs... but it seemed pretty relaxed...
    bepp and TMTBOUND like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

BYD Lofts is my go-to place. No joiner fee, beautiful rooms. We usually opt for the two-bedroom/two-bathroom 160 square meter apartment. For the past three years running, we have managed to get the exact same room on the 2nd floor The girls like the place when you bring them back as it's a very modern, stylish place.

The only small drawback to this place is location. It's about a 15 minute walk to Bangla or a 200-300 baht TukTuk. However, I do enjoy the walk as you get to see more that way. Last time, we discovered Soi Bel Air, a small soi with chill bars and plenty of eye candy.

If it's not out of the budget, I'd stay look at BYD Lofts. One of the owners, Hans, can be found at the bar sometimes during happy hour and is a really nice guy.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinpatong View Post
    BYD Lofts is my go-to place. No joiner fee, beautiful rooms. We usually opt for the two-bedroom/two-bathroom 160 square meter apartment. For the past three years running, we have managed to get the exact same room on the 2nd floor The girls like the place when you bring them back as it's a very modern, stylish place.

The only small drawback to this place is location. It's about a 15 minute walk to Bangla or a 200-300 baht TukTuk. However, I do enjoy the walk as you get to see more that way. Last time, we discovered Soi Bel Air, a small soi with chill bars and plenty of eye candy.

If it's not out of the budget, I'd stay look at BYD Lofts. One of the owners, Hans, can be found at the bar sometimes during happy hour and is a really nice guy.
    I did look there. Think they are all booked out.

Ive booked a 2 bedroom apartment in the patong tower sea views. Shluld be alright.

I hear good things about Patong Tower as well. Good luck with your stay!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Patong Tower has a security guy on the foyer desk but they mind their own business.
    Great location/views.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Patong Tower has a security guy on the foyer desk but they mind their own business.
    Great location/views.
    Good. Im sure a couple of hundred baht will help if he kicks up a storm

You are renting an apartment - not a hotel room.
    Up to you!

Platinum
    Yeah thats what i though.

Can you tell me how many entries there are to the place? As in entry from the beach road i assume but is there a shortcut from bangla or jungceylon?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    During high season BYD is very expensive. I like the place.....but it is USD 700$/22k Baht a night in January. Not sure it is worth that coin.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Absolute Bangla suites is another option although I think that's also quite pricey.

Cadet Gold
    http://www.swisspalmbeach.com/

Apartment style, used to stay there many times before i found Summer Breeze. Very nice resort feel. They also have monthly rates.
    Last edited by Nautilus; 9th September 2014 at 11:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    Yeah thats what i though.

Can you tell me how many entries there are to the place? As in entry from the beach road i assume but is there a shortcut from bangla or jungceylon?
    If you go down the soi directly opposite Soi Eric (Freedom) to the end (Patong Whiskey is there for your supplies) there is a gate (sometimes security guard).
    Go through and straight ahead to the end through the Resort and turn right, past another security guard and first right and you're at the front entrance to Patong Tower.
    Very handy short cut to Bangla.

Newby
    Any updates on how you went in Patong Tower?
    Looking to book for April-2015 and I've seen varying reviews on room condition, noise etc.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemetwotimes View Post
    Looking to book for April-2015 and I've seen varying reviews on room condition, noise etc.
    Will let you knowin a week when imget there.
    TMTBOUND and lovemetwotimes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemetwotimes View Post
    rooms thoroughly trashed,all night parties with naked and scantily clad TG's on the loose....hows that sound? 55
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    hard to believe you are not staying at summer breeze. You are going to have to learn a different staggering path home.

Newby
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    rooms thoroughly trashed,all night parties with naked and scantily clad TG's on the loose....hows that sound? 55
    Exactly what I wanted to hear. Sounds right up my alley.
    Moo Uaon likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast