Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By goodtime
  • 1 Post By Stillearly
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: TAXI - Phuket magnificent lady driver new clean Toyota.....relax away !!

Cadet Bronze

TAXI - Phuket magnificent lady driver new clean Toyota.....relax away !!

Hey folks - pretty unusual for me to get excited about a taxi drivers service however Nunny on 089 509 6554 is pretty special - - explained to the hotel manager I hated Patong taxis as they drive like bloody madmen and are all crazy....she said how about a lady that drives very safe and is pretty and sings Issan music very softly....I thought she was taking the piss till this perfect new Toyota showed up with an ex Tiger girl - cruised about a bit for a day very mellow and then to the airport perfect as well - contact her direct and sure you can haggle a discount !!!! - booking by text and responded quickly....
    Quarky and justcruzing1 like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Nice one , I use a lady driver for my trips from Patts / Swampy , a much more pleasant experience than some of the nutters I have had before ....

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I agree...and will always go with a woman taxi driver over a man...may take a little longer...but its much safer and way more pleasant..especially when they are easy on the eye

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Nice one , I use a lady driver for my trips from Patts / Swampy , a much more pleasant experience than some of the nutters I have had before ....
    Do you have a contact e-mail address, site or phone number?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    Do you have a contact e-mail address, site or phone number?
    Tans Taxi Pattaya
    PeteGill likes this.

Cadet Bronze
    Good work fellas now I can go back to Patts as well !!!! - after driving with a nice bird driver bugger with the lunatics !!

She does not have an email address - have asked her to supply one or facebook will do as it is hard to sort out via text - she said is OK you text me flight and name I be there ..... I just said sure baby !!!
    Last edited by goodtime; 2nd November 2015 at 20:49.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    When in Phuket I always use a guy named Manit. Very friendly guy and doesn't drive like a madman. He also agreed to take TMT from Phuket to Krabi at only a few hours notice. Top guy. Think his FB page is is Phuket-Transfer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Thanks for that. After my last near death ride from Patts to Bkk, I need to find someone a little more slower.555. My last taxi driver dropped his phone under his seat while driving at way passed the speed limit. He managed to scoop it up again somehow without slowing down, and calmly carried on with his phone call. 555

Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    Thanks for that. After my last near death ride from Patts to Bkk, I need to find someone a little more slower.555. My last taxi driver dropped his phone under his seat while driving at way passed the speed limit. He managed to scoop it up again somehow without slowing down, and calmly carried on with his phone call. 555
    I hate it when they miss the off ramp.... and reverse a good half mile back to it... in the fast lane!
    Rockitt likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    i hate it when they don't know what don muaeng airport is.
    twice now the dumb fkers got no idea about where i was talking about!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

Just like the taxi driver I asked to take me to the "World Trade Centre" in Dubai.
    You could actually see it from where we got in the cab.
    I asked 'How long have you been driving taxis here?".
    He said, "I arrived from Pakistan last night".
    I said "Did your boss give you a map?"
    He said "No".
    I felt sorry for the poor prick so I gave him directions on to Sheik Zayed road and then pointed out the right off ramp.
    Had a lovely cigar at the WTC looking out over the Dubai skyline while he pushed on to the next fare.
    Life goes on.....

Newby
    I've been thinking of hiring a car and driver for a day or two to see a bit more of Phuket when I am next in Patong. What would be a reasonable price to pay for this?
    There is surprising little public transport options in Phuket. Nothing at all along the west coast beaches. Much less than other places in Thailand.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Any one got a contact for a driver with a van to take 6 people, hkt to kamala ? don't need driver until late march.
    Thanks.