Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: AirAsia story ...

AirAsia story ...

This was printed in their Inflight mag recently >

Here
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    So really, Tony Fernandes is just a puppet for the bank then, 5555

Which makes sense as the bank is the one that wrote the article.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    So really, Tony Fernandes is just a puppet for the bank then, 5555

Which makes sense as the bank is the one that wrote the article.
    A pretty clever puppet!

We choose to fly AirAsia, unless a full service airline deal is available, as the fleet age is young and safety/maintenance is higher than nearly all other asian carriers. NB: Seat pitch is extra 2" more on AirAsiaX A330 compared with Jetstar's Dreamliner.

I'd prefer flying Emirates to NZ and Aus but their 777 service is always booked solid months in advance. Hard to beat AU$417 OOL > CNX via AirAsia at short notice booking! (OOL = Gold Coast QLD Australia)
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Flew Air Asia a few times this month - first time using them. Just short hops - HCMC to Bangkok, Bangkok to Chiang Mai, etc. I was impressed, and for the price paid, nothing to complain about. I used their Premium Flex option each time and thought they did a fine job. I would use them again if looking for budget travel in the area.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I started reading it expecting an inspirational success story(which is probably there if someone writes it), but instead ended up reading an elaborate ad for Credit Suisse.

Jetstar is still my preferred choice when it comes to low budget though. AirAsia is always more expensive to fly from here.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Premium Flex is a good earner for AA. We've seldom had a bad seat with promo or base fares and often seated up front anyway. Not that it really matters on short haul.

@Bacon - Jetstar do some good deals from WA and out of Melbourne, not so good from SYD or OOL/BNE. Seat pitch is crap and Dreamliner nothing special although quieter than an A330.
    Cheers, Rob.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I started reading it expecting an inspirational success story(which is probably there if someone writes it), but instead ended up reading an elaborate ad for Credit Suisse.

Jetstar is still my preferred choice when it comes to low budget though. AirAsia is always more expensive to fly from here.
    Bacon I have done a few Air Asia flights Perth to Bali then Bali to BKK. When the airlines have those great return Bali flights keep it in mind.

The Air Asia Bali BKK flight leaves Bali around 4.00pm.

The girls are hotter on Air Asia as well 555
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 13th November 2015 at 22:53.