Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Ian Forbes
  • 1 Post By kaptainrob

Thread: Bangkok Airways super sale

Bangkok Airways super sale

Prices are very keen!

CLICK
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Sorry for any inconvenience cause.
    This promotion is available for Thai residents only.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    I get the same message Moo ?
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Sorry for any inconvenience cause.
    This promotion is available for Thai residents only.
    "Thailand residents" ... or those in-country.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I always think this hurts thier sales greatly..... especially Bangkok Airways and their routes
    A very big majority who fly BKK Airways are tourists

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    When I can I always fly Bangkok Airways. They have their lounge open to ALL customers. Much nicer sitting in a lounge having a free coffee or juice, and sitting in an easy chair, than sitting on a plastic stool in a usual airport waiting room.
    PeteGill, 1080 and retdent like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Quite a way off the OP....

might interest a few people though. Thai are offering $1037 return AKL - BKK till the end of November at the moment. That's about $800 discount.

I was going to book on Qantas at $993 via SYD with a 2hr layover which arrives 6hrs before Thai's 8.50pm.

Thai have priced themselves out of the race for me but I'm taking this offer.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post

might interest a few people though. Thai are offering $1037 return AKL - BKK till the end of November at the moment. That's about $800 discount.

I was going to book on Qantas at $993 via SYD with a 2hr layover which arrives 6hrs before Thai's 8.50pm.

Thai have upgraded their website to make booking simpler. We booked outbound for December CNX to AKL as prices were competitive against other full service carriers and only $200 more each, than AirAsiaX. Return/inbound fare with AAX was half the next closest though.

'Google flights' search is a good tool.

Tip for all Aussies who may have used BYOJet in the past, be very wary of booking with them - seems the company (which operates out of a serviced office in Surfers Paradise) may be in trouble.
    Hatari likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post

That Qantas price is about the same as Brisbane-Syd-Bkk. return. I book Thai flights via Sta Travel and pay around $800 to $900 direct. About four months in advance

Well, I have booked for 12th November departing 14.30pm to BKK. I will spend 3 nights there to catch up with friends and then up to KK on the 15th and returning to BKK on 28th and AKL on 29th.

I'm hoping to get over to CM but not sure how we will go with bubs onboard. I don't want to hang around the village, I find it relaxing for a few days then I get bored stiff. CM is about 7 hours straight. The other option is to catch up with friends we have in Patts which is about 10hrs. We may very likely just stay up north with a few days in KK, Udon and Nong Khai. Mum wants to go to Sakon Nakhon... ???
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    There's a big lake there in the middle of town.
    Have you been told lately? 555!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    FA in sakhon nakhon....well there was a Lolitas there 55
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    There's a big lake there in the middle of town.
    Have you been told lately? 555!
    No doubt I will when I get there 555.... Sakon Nakhon.. why ?? because it's there.