Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Nams Lady driver taxis

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar

Nams Lady driver taxis

I've booked a taxi with Nams taxis service from BKK to Pattaya. Did it through FB and her own taxi website. She is based in Pattaya but offers trips all around Thailand. Charged me 1200bht. She was very quick to respond to my emails. I just hope she is there waiting for me.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    let us know how it goes.

Cadet Gold
    If it's the same Nam I drove with last year, she is great. She followed up, replied fast to all my inquiries and was a good driver.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    drop a FB Page link/website/phone number in if it works out well and you are happy to endorse her Khun Rockitt...I much prefer women drivers here...they seem to drive to the conditions better...and are not hellbent on getting you there in a mad rush to pick up the next fair..most I have used are better conversationalists as well....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    She may have driven me to Pattaya before. Back in April my mate booked a lady driver service(based on recommendations on PA) who picked us up from Swampi, which made for a much more pleasant trip. I'll see if he remembers any details next time I see him.
    bacwaan likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

A search on FB found the following...

https://www.facebook.com/Nams-Taxi-L...19073/?fref=nf
    Rockitt likes this.

Well after arriving at Swampi, my phone received a fresh message from Nam, with a photo of a lady driver who would be waiting at exit door 3. Her name was Miss Milk. A lovely, well presented lady who had a card held up with my name on it. Apparently Nam has many lady back up drivers on her books. A newish Camary was waiting in the car park. She even offered to carry my suitcase 555. Perfectly driven and no white knuckle ride. She stopped halfway to offer some water and show me a link from YouTube with Nams taxis in it 555. I would use her again without a doubt. And all for 1200bht, plus tip. She spoke good English but she was determined to teach me a few words in Thai also. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by Rockitt; 28th October 2016 at 23:28.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I take it she picks up from Utapao as well.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I take it she picks up from Utapao as well.
    I guess so, she covers all areas.
    Bacon likes this.

I used Nams lady taxis again on Monday for my return to Bangkok. Same lady, Miss Milk. She arrived on time and had her phone SatNav set to the hotel on Soi 19. Another relaxing trip with no problems. I will use them again for sure.
    I see Jeff Carter used the same company for his trip from Pattaya to Hua Hin and he filmed the trip for his You Tube site.
    Quarky and Dupree like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Sounds like good service.

Mooks Bikini Taxi was good while it lasted.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

I used her taxi service on Rokitt's recomendation and am suitably impressed. I have had issues in the past with finding my driver. She sent a photo and exact instructions on where I would be met. No problems at all and a trouble free drive to my hotel.
    Quarky and Rockitt like this.

^^ I'm glad it worked out well for you. She seems very efficient and I've booked Nam's again for later this month. Same price as the last trip.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    I tried booking her for 18th March but had no one available.

^^
    I reckon she is picking up plenty of work with all these internet recommendations, but she is probably reluctant to 'farm out' work to a 3rd party.
    I was also given another lady taxi recommendation from a friend. Tans Taxis http://www.tanstaxi.com/
    Last edited by Rockitt; 5th March 2017 at 00:35.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    ^^
    I reckon she is picking up plenty of work with all these internet recommendations, but she is probably reluctant to 'farm out' work to a 3rd party.
    I was also given another lady taxi recommendation from a friend. Tans Taxis Tans Taxi Pattaya
    That's the lady I always use , reliable and very safe driver

Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    ^^ I'm glad it worked out well for you. She seems very efficient and I've booked Nam's again for later this month. Same price as the last trip.
    Used Nam's again this trip and once again very happy with their service. The driver was there waiting for me even though I was 10 minutes early and in exactly the spot that they show on the photo used when confirming the booking. Got me to my hotel in 90 minutes. All in all great service.
    Rockitt likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    i used them after Mr T gave me the cold shoulder,no taxi or answer the phone instead of just telling me to find someone else...typical asian/thai style.

all was good with the Nam taxi until the driver missed the turn off to the DMK motorway thus avoiding the toll (and pocketing the 70 baht i coughed up for all tolls paid) and not the traffic on the cheap charlie road below.
    she thought she got away with it but i was sitting in the back emailing her boss as we sat in the traffic 555

no biggy but just some obvious thai disrespect as she wouldn't have suspected i've driven the roads around there before.
    Rockitt and Dupree like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    i used them after Mr T gave me the cold shoulder,no taxi or answer the phone instead of just telling me to find someone else...typical asian/thai style.

all was good with the Nam taxi until the driver missed the turn off to the DMK motorway thus avoiding the toll (and pocketing the 70 baht i coughed up for all tolls paid) and not the traffic on the cheap charlie road below.
    she thought she got away with it but i was sitting in the back emailing her boss as we sat in the traffic 555

no biggy but just some obvious thai disrespect as she wouldn't have suspected i've driven the roads around there before.
    Maybe the driver thought you were a newbie 555. I’m sure Nam will sort her out back at the office.
    I am planning to use them again at the end of the month.
    PeteGill likes this.

Nam has put this picture up on her Line. She has a fine line up of lady drivers. I've had a few.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PeteGill likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast