Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuzzy
  • 1 Post By Bawdy

Thread: Chada Veranda Hotel KKC

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar

Chada Veranda Hotel KKC

Anyone stayed at the Hotel in the title....

We're going up to KK for a few days boredom relief. Was looking at the Pullman but I ain't flicking them 3k a night.

Chada has some good reviews...
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Quick rundown if anyone is considering staying here.

The room we had was 514. Basic, no frills but comfortable. Not large. The biggest surprise was no safe in the room.

The Pullman dominates the view in one direction. Hugs Mall in the other. WiFi is adequate.

The hoteI is centrally located which is handy if you know your way around KK like I do.

There are a few bars close to the Pullman. There appears to be no easy access to that area at first but there is a service lane around the base of Tukcom via the off street m'cycle park off Sri Chant Rd. It's a 5 minute walk.

Central Festival Mall is a few minutes drive away.

The breakfast isn't much to talk about. In fact it's down right budget.

Spent some time at My Bar. The owner, on my enquiry, suggested the highly rated Yokotai restaurant next door is over rated and the Kosa complex in the other direction is better ?? I didn't try either so can't comment.

Would I stay here again, if I needed no frills accommodation yes otherwise I may opt for the Pullman cheaper rooms at just over twice the price.
    Minder and kaptainrob like this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

We've stayed at Bussarakam Hotel which was pretty good although I would give Chada a try next time. Central Festival food court is a good one, always packed with young lovelies at lunch time.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I've stayed at the Pullman, great hotel. The Glacier Hotel is another good place to stay.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    My buddy, Brad is a Cheap Charley... even worse than me. He goes to Khon Kaen regularly to play golf because it's much cheaper than anywhere in the Pattaya - Bangkok area. I will ask him where he stays and what his opinion of the hotels are. I have another friend, Jim, who is a genuine millionaire, but he doesn't like high end places either. Jim often meets Brad to play golf in KK. My only interest in KK is it is fairly close to a cobra village I'm interested in.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Spent some time at My Bar. The owner, on my enquiry, suggested the highly rated Yokotai restaurant next door is over rated and the Kosa complex in the other direction is better ?? I didn't try either so can't comment.
    I've eaten at the restaurant outside the Kosa Hotel many times, great cheap food.
    Cuzzy likes this.

Monday night was pretty quiet at My Bar.

Some nice ladies working that night.... 5 in total excluding the owner.

Two young ones looked about 16yo 555 and another 30ish....nice.