The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MarcTwoSix
  • 1 Post By Moo Uaon
  • 1 Post By Sydney
  • 1 Post By Rivo
  • 1 Post By Dupree

Thread: Tripcase App

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar

Tripcase App

I cant remember seeing Tripcase mentioned here before ?..........................Tripcase is an app for a Smartphone that stores all your travel data. I downloaded it when I booked my upcoming trip and it seems good. Stores all your flights so you can look at flight numbers/dates etc without any paperwork. Scroll through to my destination and it has all the places of interest and a bit about them or choose restaurants and there is a list of eating options.

Anyone used it before ?

TripCase Travel App: Manage Itineraries, Trips & Flights
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Riv do you have to entry your internary or can it sync with travel agents some how ..... any agents ?
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Riv do you have to entry your internary or can it sync with travel agents some how ..... any agents ?
    I get regular mails from TripCase about my travels. AirBNB uses them and so does Bangkok Airways. The travel agent I usually buy from (Kilroy) uses them too.

I didnt have to enter any details Sydney, Once I booked on the net with Bestjet I must of downloaded the App and next thing all the details are on my phone, I dont know if I like the countdown on the first page...............My trip starts in 22 days...........now I keep checking every few days 555

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Thats not far away Rivo! You wouldn't want to see at 100+

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I'm pretty tech savvy with apps and such.

But the funny thing is when I travel I am old school.
    I print out all my flights, hotels, rental cars and put them in order of use.
    Then have my folder

Ao says I look like "old man" when I am leafing through my folder at the front desk 555
    Tingtong likes this.

Platinum
    Same same with the paperwork,
    all printed out and in order.
    It lowers the stress at the airport both ends

TL has it all in her smartfone, but I know I have the back up.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    i print all the itineraries,same but put the paper in the carry on bag. rarely have to take them out. only hotel vouchers when you check in and to check flight dates and times beforehand.
    Tingtong likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    i print all the itineraries,same but put the paper in the carry on bag. rarely have to take them out. only hotel vouchers when you check in and to check flight dates and times beforehand.
    I usually don't need any of them.....
    But I just like to have them.

I'm Chicago-Boston-NYC-Florida-Dallas next week, will have a whole stack 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    usually hotels booked from a discount site ask for a printed voucher.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    I wouldn't think printing them is old school at all ... loose or drop your phone and then what ? ... i guess you can always find a computer somewhere to view, but quicker to pull the paper out of the bag to check anything

The app is handy if you are at the pub and someone asks what day you are flying ...

My sons upcoming trip has about 10 flights booked, no way in hell to remember all those dates and times ... so thats the place for the app ..
    Tingtong likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

I wouldn't think printing them is old school at all ... loose or drop your phone and then what ? ... i guess you can always find a computer somewhere to view, but quicker to pull the paper out of the bag to check anything

Loose your bag and your in the same predicament 555..............................ill have my printed copy in my carry on as usual............it will be handy having flight numbers etc on your phone.
    Sydney likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Loose your bag and your in the same predicament 555..............................ill have my printed copy in my carry on as usual............it will be handy having flight numbers etc on your phone.
    Exactly......I use both

And when I am doing a trip like coming up with 5 cities(6 Really) in 2 weeks I sort of have it all on chronological order.....Keeps me from forgetting since I look at it most mornings

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I'm pretty tech savvy with apps and such.

But the funny thing is when I travel I am old school.
    I print out all my flights, hotels, rental cars and put them in order of use.
    Then have my folder

Ao says I look like "old man" when I am leafing through my folder at the front desk 555
    55 me too. I like putting together my trip folder. It's a backup if all the electronics goes tits up...
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    TripIt is another app that works out your itinerary for you , send it your confirmations and it just updates everything

another great little app for travel with a bunch of friends is Cost Split , it works in multi-currencies , we had 55 transactions over the course of nine days - taxis , meals , gp tickets , drinks and trips which totalled around 2000 and the final split was very close , I was owed 12 - the app syncs to all your phones apple or android

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    TripIt is another app that works out your itinerary for you , send it your confirmations and it just updates everything

another great little app for travel with a bunch of friends is Cost Split , it works in multi-currencies , we had 55 transactions over the course of nine days - taxis , meals , gp tickets , drinks and trips which totalled around 2000 and the final split was very close , I was owed 12 - the app syncs to all your phones apple or android
    Wow
    That seems great

Will check it out