• 2 Post By retdent
  • 1 Post By retdent

Thread: Thai Vietjet Air

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Thai Vietjet Air

I see a lot of flights out of BKK with this airline

I know they are a low cost airline out of Vietnam

Anyone ever use them in Thailand?

I'd prefer to pay extra for BKK or Thai but the times are very good for Thai Vietjet

Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I see a lot of flights out of BKK with this airline

I know they are a low cost airline out of Vietnam

Anyone ever use them in Thailand?

I'd prefer to pay extra for BKK or Thai but the times are very good for Thai Vietjet

Just wondering
    Thai Vietjet are excellent and one of the few airlines running out of Swampy so if the schedule fits, use them! We've flown with them several times.
    retdent likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Thai Vietjet are excellent and one of the few airlines running out of Swampy so if the schedule fits, use them! We've flown with them several times.
    Wow
    Good to know! Thanks

Cadet Gold
    Will be going to chaing mai for 2 nights and was looking at them last night for pricing ,flown with nok which was good experience to udon thani ,flew with air asia to phuket not such a good flight staff were not very friendly in fact almost down right rude .

Bangkok to CM is only about a one hour flight regardless of which airport you leave from. Any of the airlines I have found to be OK, just pick which ever work out for you departure time wise, keeping in mind some charge for luggage and inflight snack and others don't, there are some great deals around at times for all services.
    crispy and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by retdent View Post
    Bangkok to CM is only about a one hour flight regardless of which airport you leave from. Any of the airlines I have found to be OK, just pick which ever work out for you departure time wise, keeping in mind some charge for luggage and inflight snack and others don't, there are some great deals around at times for all services.
    For a one hour flight it doesn't really matter to me. I could fly that tied to a wing. It's the flights longer than 8 hours that start to get on my nerves, and I don't care how good the meals are or how much booze they serve. I don't mind paying $20 more if I get a better flight time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    For a one hour flight it doesn't really matter to me. I could fly that tied to a wing. It's the flights longer than 8 hours that start to get on my nerves, and I don't care how good the meals are or how much booze they serve. I don't mind paying $20 more if I get a better flight time.
    I'll pay hundreds more on an international but has to be in that "sweet spot". It makes a difference at the other end, especilly if you have appointments.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Bangkokair have just started a 3 day sale. Full service airline (including access to lounge for snacks), fares starting from 990Baht. Did not check the routes etc, though.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Is Jetabroad the same airline or different? Anyone flown with them? I just booked a flight from Bangkok to Phuket for $60AUD.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Is Jetabroad the same airline or different? Anyone flown with them? I just booked a flight from Bangkok to Phuket for $60AUD.
    Jetabroad is a booking agent. I came across them recently and noted some pretty poor reviews.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Ahh cool. Should have checked booking details. It's with Thai.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.