Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: G4orce Trip #5 to LOS

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Oh dear, my cousin's wife thinks 4 days in Samui would be enough for us... She thinks we will get bored!!!

Hope not?????
    Maybe its like Marmite... 555

Depends what bores you? 100's of cute massage girls, 100's of Bar Girls, a lovely un-crowded beach... great selection of restaurants... I guess if all that bores you... then yes you'll be bored... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    She laughed when we told her we had booked for Samui... She thinks we like party too mutt...

^^^ Hell no, we like all of the above... I just hope the massage girls are not too bored looking!!! 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    She laughed when we told her we had booked for Samui... She thinks we like party too mutt...

^^^ Hell no, we like all of the above... I just hope the massage girls are not too bored looking!!! 5555
    The girls won' be bored once you get your mits on them... 555

The Irish bar in the middle of the town gets quite lively as they usually have a live band on. It took us a few days to find all the bars... as a whole load sort of run parallel to the main road but are tucked down side alleys... and you don't even know they are there until you stumble on them. If you start at the Boxing ring... there are a number of bars surrounding that (with great little dancers prancing on some of the bars) and also branching off that there is like a rabbit warren of other bars and restaurants... and don't forget the bars and restaurants right on the beach...

and of course you can always catch a baht bus to Chaweng... only 15 mins away...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678