Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: G4orce Trip #5 to LOS

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

G4orce Trip #5 to LOS

So I am currently sitting in Melbourne International Airport checkin in and reading to leave. The only thing is that my flight has been delayed for an hour. Not too bad i guess but makes it feel that much further away. The only thing I forgot this trip was the chocolate I was oing to bring, I left it in the fridge at home... Bugga

My dad took the day off to give me a lift to the airport, we left at 10am and headed towards to city. We get on the freeway and stop... The traffic was bumper to bumper and nothin on the radio to tell us waht was happing. In the end it took us 40 mins to get through and back to 100km/h. This distance we travelled normally took us 5 mins. The rest of the trip in was verty smooth and get to the airport 2 and a half hours before departed. There is a very long line and people pushing in everywhere. I told one Lady where to go (so to speak 555) After a half hour wait in the line I was checked in and told there is an hour delay, I guess the traffic delay was a good thing in the end. I went to get lunch and ate with the Jetstar crew for our flight.... Wow we are going to have some eye candy on our flight

Went through immigration and customs and they had 2 lines closed because a kid threw up everywhere, better now then on the flight I guess. I brought my Duty-Free grog and arranged to have it picked up when I arrive back at home. Got $200AUD changed into Baht (will do the rest over there) Exchange rate was 29.5 which is better then I have gotten in Aust before. So now I have some time to kill and might go and get a cold beer and give Noy a call.

Talk to you all soon

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Best of luck G4. I planned my last trip 6 months out it dragged, it dragged, then it was upon me almost too quick, then the Holiday and that went by in a twinkling of an eye, and now back home again, it just a memory, but this time with the possibility of some future to come out of it as well. Hope you get the result you are after.

Have fun
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Bet you thought this day would never come... ENJOY

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Pity about the delay... might get into BKK kind of late... well you can skip dinner now and head straight to the show!! 5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    When you get to Bkk airport you can buy some choclates in duty free, if you want.

Have a great trip, looking foward to hearing how it all goes.

Rember.... relax and everyone else will.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Hey G4 its finally here!! Have a great time with Noy, man, and keep lots of notes! Wish you all the best for the entire time you are there, as well as bringing Noy back home with you!! I know you two have a great future ahead of you.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Have a great trip mate, looking forward to the trip report!

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    Have a great trip G4orce...was at the airport this morning, so asked the driver to drop me 50m down at international to see if by chance you were checking in...yes, you have a stalker! But, too early by the look of it. Don't forget to write...555

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Hey G4orce dont forget your commitments here as you are our only Mod, you must keep an eye on us 555

Have a good trip and dont forget the camera, some village shots would be great, not the ones of you scaring the kids
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Thats right he has a job to do.55555555
    G4orce have a good trip mate.

Just a quick update as Noy showers and gets ready to do the Visa thing today. Has been great so far and can see it will only get better from here. I have taken a note book, which I will write notes in from day to day so I will try not to forget it for the TR. Camera is ready to go, but forgot to get it out last night... Not much missed anyway, barely left the hotel

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Just a quick update as Noy showers and gets ready to do the Visa thing today. Has been great so far and can see it will only get better from here. I have taken a note book, which I will write notes in from day to day so I will try not to forget it for the TR. Camera is ready to go, but forgot to get it out last night... Not much missed anyway, barely left the hotel
    You're letting her shower alone!!?? Quit typing and get in there and scrub her back!! 555 Chok dee with the visa!!
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    You're letting her shower alone!!?? Quit typing and get in there and scrub her back!! 555 Chok dee with the visa!!
    She is showering along thin time as I had already showered 3 times today 555. My fella needs the break. Visa went in today and celebrated by shopping and finding a nice "Costume" place, followed by playing dress up

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    She is showering along thin time as I had already showered 3 times today 555. My fella needs the break. Visa went in today and celebrated by shopping and finding a nice "Costume" place, followed by playing dress up
    Did you get yourself a "Mod Suit"? ...555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    G4orce spotted in Bangkok in his new moderator costume...

Google Image Result for http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1001/being-a-motifake-moderator-being-a-motifake-moderator-it-s-a-demotivational-poster-1263096071.jpg

Rather fetching Contrarian... 555

wabbits likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Yeah, its a very nice onezie that highlights my eyes in the glimmering sunset... 5555

Where am I going to eat tonight? Any recommendations near Soi 2, will be walking so not too far, and probably head to Aussie bar in Soi 11 afterwards, followed by Nana Plaza

Try Strikers Bar on Soi 4! I think they get the food next door and its pretty good. Sashimi was great (and for once that wasn't meant to be a joke!)

Geespot and Mav will be in BKK tomoz, perhaps you can all meet for a beer and sign 'em up to TD
    It's wet as a shag in HKT but I'll have that sorted by the weekend ... when do you actually arrive?

My number is zero845 84zero 648
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Geespot and Mav will be in BKK tomoz, perhaps you can all meet for a beer and sign 'em up to TD
    It's wet as a shag in HKT but I'll have that sorted by the weekend ... when do you actually arrive?

My number is zero845 84zero 648
    JC will be on the next flight... 555
    wabbits likes this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast