Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Wabbits go America oh fcuk thats not right is it no we go LOS as in land of TG's.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Wabbits go America oh fcuk thats not right is it no we go LOS as in land of TG's.

Well we are counting down just a couple of days to we fly not a great deal will be happening.....Maybe there will be a bucks night as i hear someone is getting married.5555
    Bit of a jungle ride and a fair bit of catching up with family which i know is high on Mrs W list by the way she is pacing and packing and repacking.555555

Will post a heap of photo's and give a bit of a running report...Really looking forward to a good massage and a cold San Miguel and not having to answer my moby all the time...
    Spot likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Enjoy.... sounds like a good trip ahead
    Funny, Rivo and C1 missed out by only a matter of weeks on a big TD shindig and now that Thips here so did I!!.... It just goes to show that a TD party in LOS is more than possible.....
    Uhhhum Mr party planner SPOT!!! 555
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Its very hard i think to say we will all be somewhere at a certain time as plans and personals lives change...
    Just glad i am going now as its been nearly a year for me.....Tooooo long!!!!

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    yes but i beat you there by 6 hours !!!! heheheheheheh See you sunday night Wabbits !

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Have a great trip and I will look forward to your reports/pics.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Enjoy.... sounds like a good trip ahead
    Funny, Rivo and C1 missed out by only a matter of weeks on a big TD shindig and now that Thips here so did I!!.... It just goes to show that a TD party in LOS is more than possible.....
    Uhhhum Mr party planner SPOT!!! 555
    Good on ya get me off my death Bed. I've got an acute and life threatening dose of MAN FLU Who? Party ? What? In America I thought you wanted one in Thailand...

Just an observation from my Death bed:vomit: I beleive that the East coast chapter needs to go west to be able to afford all these holidays in LOS *Cha Ching* Given that I am now paying off a house in Isaan, do you want to save for house/ Shed warming in Udon Thani

I'm going to have a Bex and a good lie down....
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Thanks guys looking soooo forward to this break..Happy happy happy joy joy...Yes dear your coming too.555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Going on holiday are we Wabs?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]I am very happy for you and not the bit jealous at all..no at all[/SIZE]

555555555 have a safe and good one mate......bastard!!
    wabbits and Spot like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]I am very happy for you and not the bit jealous at all..no at all[/SIZE]

Day one for this bastard after booking into hotel will be 1 hour foot massage then 1 hour oil then a little sleep then some beers...Just to ease into BKK.5555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Keep the noise down please fellas ... didn't get home from Cowboy till after 4am ... Suzi Wongs and Doll house both looking good ... pre-planning is such a burden...
    G4orce likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Keep the noise down please fellas ... didn't get home from Cowboy till after 4am ... Suzi Wongs and Doll house both looking good ... pre-planning is such a burden...
    MORNING MINDER ITS A LOVLEY DAY!!!!! Oooh that hurst my head and I haven't been to any Cowboy Bar..... Did you wear your chaps and leather gear? *Cha Ching* Let me guess you dusted of the policeman uniform 55555

Don't worry i have been keeping your mum(;-) posted 555 She sends love to her favourite DIL(;-). Chok Dee
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Thanks guys looking soooo forward to this break..Happy happy happy joy joy...Yes dear your coming too.555
    Lucky Joy, I thought she was just breathing heavy ...... 55555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    [/SIZE]

Ditto Ditto Ditto..... where's the knive's? Why are there no b1oody knive's on this site??

Have a great time both of you......and no....I won't cry....no I really won't.......My eyes are old, they just leak a bit.
    G4orce likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    :...Don't worry i have been keeping your mum(;-) posted 555 She sends love to her favourite DIL(;-). Chok Dee
    If you have met my brother's wife then you'll know that ain't that much of a compliment on its own but yeah, Mum is rather fond of Mrs M....

Scary part the other night was one of the service girls at the Dollhouse saying she recognised me and my two accomplices from a visit there over a year ago - then recounting enough specific details to prove it - this in a go-go bar that would see a about a hundred guys thru the door every night !!!

Never ever underestimate the memory of a thai !!!

Enjoy.
    Life is the unexpected ...

well jetstar was really quite good was quick flight and we loved the quick turn around in Singapore.got through customs via the Thai side with Joy.....Smooth talker.5555555555

more to come we are just off for a massage......Oh yea.
    Quarky likes this.

well jetstar was really quite good was quick flight and we loved the quick turn around in Singapore.got through customs via the Thai side with Joy.....Smooth talker.5555555555

more to come we are just off for a massage......Oh yea.
    Not in the least jealous, rub it in smarty pants....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Not in the least jealous, rub it in smarty pants....
    I feel your pain Spot, but I can't say too much...Pot Kettle and all that.....555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

well as I was saying through Swampy in record time..20 minutes and in taxi not bad.Charlie's kitchen for a feed then around to Joy foot massage. In soi 8 for 1hour of foot then 1 hour of oil felling good.

so rather than slow down onto the BTS and into MBK for a little shopping for the girl.
    back at Heaven@4 room is good and location tops no noise but Street food and bars abound.

will wonder out for a couple but if we see past about 11 I will be surprised!

Day 2: Getting the not so fun stuff out of the way.
    We are out in the burbs of BKK for Joy to practice and get her Thai driving license, 10 mins of around their compound and then directly out in to traffic...Amazing to me that Joy had no drama's....maybe she did listen.5555555

So back late to Suk ans quick kin kow and off to meet Gaz minder and co.
    Did not go well due to rude Gogo girls trying to paw me as we walked in the door to find the lads.
    No manners or eyes if they can not see I am walking with my wife!

Joy had never been into soi cowboy before and I think never again I felt her little hand go tight much like her eyes and I know that look...You know the look just before they go in for the kill...

So our stay was momentary I might add the lads looked like they were having fun.555555
    I am sure there will be some good stories there.

Well off we go I think. Massage is in order to let my little angry bird calm down.5555
    A couple of joys friends called while at massage and soon join, off to soi 11 to our favorite street bar....
    Yes dear of course I am hungry its only been 1 hour since I have eaten yes you better get plenty of food.55555

So intermingled with Mai tais nd San Miguel is. Aload of great street food oysters with nam prik glass noodle salad etc.
    We finally finish up drinking around 4 30 am so you guessed it we better get some more food......

Bed around 5 ahhh amazing Bangkok a city that truely never sleeps.

Day 2: Getting the not so fun stuff out of the way.
    We are out in the burbs of BKK for Joy to practice and get her Thai driving license, 10 mins of around their compound and then directly out in to traffic...Amazing to me that Joy had no drama's....maybe she did listen.5555555

So back late to Suk ans quick kin kow and off to meet Gaz minder and co.
    Did not go well due to rude Gogo girls trying to paw me as we walked in the door to find the lads.
    No manners or eyes if they can not see I am walking with my wife!

Joy had never been into soi cowboy before and I think never again I felt her little hand go tight much like her eyes and I know that look...You know the look just before they go in for the kill...

So our stay was momentary I might add the lads looked like they were having fun.555555
    I am sure there will be some good stories there.

Well off we go I think. Massage is in order to let my little angry bird calm down.5555
    A couple of joys friends called while at massage and soon join, off to soi 11 to our favorite street bar....
    Yes dear of course I am hungry its only been 1 hour since I have eaten yes you better get plenty of food.55555

So intermingled with Mai tais nd San Miguel is. Aload of great street food oysters with nam prik glass noodle salad etc.
    We finally finish up drinking around 4 30 am so you guessed it we better get some more food......

Bed around 5 ahhh amazing Bangkok a city that truely never sleeps.
    555555555555 add Joy to my Isaan family 55555555 I love the lady even more now!!!!! 5555555 The Last trip S gave me an extra 10 kilos to come home with.... Cant make him happy - Feed him!!! 555555

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast