Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Wabbits Go Patong.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Wabbits Go Patong.

Well sitting here on the sunny....scratch that as it drizzles Gold Coast just waiting to jump on big silver bird him fly through the sky. Eating my delightful airport croissant and mildly average flat white. Thinking to myself...wow what value 350BT.... is there something wrong with my thinking when i get into the habit of converting everything i buy......Now if i go hungry till i get there that money will buy 2 a feast 55555
    I have to remind Mrs W when we have a 500BT meal that in OZ that i barely a coffee and a cake for to here.
    After paying 220.00 for parking last time i thought it was time to get organised and have parked off site with Ezi Parking 85.00 for same same and with a smile and a pick up and drop off, happy with that.
    Was happy to know i am explosive free the nice lady at immigration confirmed it for me.555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    just tell her how much the car cost to park 555..
    Have an awesome trip mate, and like the other BM's said... we'll keep your little baby safe while you go off and play

^^^Aren't you both in LOS now?

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    So the time has finally come for you, have a ball mate. I do the exact same with converting prices as soon as I hit the airport.

DP PPB is still in Aust but his GF has just come back down from LOC

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Have a great trip Wabs ! Im sure you will !

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    just tell her how much the car cost to park 555..
    Have an awesome trip mate, and like the other BM's said... we'll keep your little baby safe while you go off and play
    I say lets all run amuk while hes gone and see what trouble we can get into

Please i feel the need to moderate 555555
    In the Premium lounge at KL now just waiting.....Picture a Wabbit pacing back and forth tapping foot with arms crossed all at the same time 555
    Have told her to make sure she gets her flight, said i dont want to spend a night in Patong on my lonesome.....cold day in hell before she let that happen 5555

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Are you going to the MTB for a drink?????

Hmmmmm not sure if just me yes but with Mrs W.....just incase there is a hassle

Will get my camera back too Mrs W got it for me after i left it at BKK airport...imagine getting it back very happy.
    Then i will be happy snapping once we get out and about...Will be the good the bad and the ugly...maybe i should get a shot of me and Mrs W in the MTB bar 5555

^^^Just don't announce yourself as Mr WEvil Wabbit....5555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    I say lets all run amuk while hes gone and see what trouble we can get into
    Great idea Condo but i am reckoning that we are dealing with the most technologically advanced wabbit in the world. My spies tell me that if his wabbymac battery fails he would then switch to his wabbypad and when this fails he will switch to his wabbyphone all the while as he wifi's ( or is that wabbyfi's ) his way round Patong.

Hell he is probably somehow watching me now and knows what i am about to post before i even post it!!!

He is more then your average moderator ...he's a WABBERATOR...55555

Edit: please excuse my sillyness..... i have being away for awhile.......
    Last edited by Sydney; 20th March 2011 at 00:43.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

^^^WABBERATOR

Led me to investigate our leader a little more indepth...

wabbit definition

/wab'it/ [almost certainly from Elmer Fudd's immortal line "You wascawwy wabbit!"] 1. A legendary early hack reported on a System/360 at RPI and elsewhere around 1978; this may have descended (if only by inspiration) from hack called RABBITS reported from 1969 on a Burroughs 55000 at the University of Washington Computer Center. The program would make two copies of itself every time it was run, eventually crashing the system.
    2. By extension, any hack that includes infinite self-replication but is not a virus or worm. See fork bomb and rabbit job, see also cookie monster.

So by definition he IS a self-replicating WABBERATOR... like a virus but with good intentions...

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^^^WABBERATOR

wabbit definition

/wab'it/ [almost certainly from Elmer Fudd's immortal line "You wascawwy wabbit!"] 1. A legendary early hack reported on a System/360 at RPI and elsewhere around 1978; this may have descended (if only by inspiration) from hack called RABBITS reported from 1969 on a Burroughs 55000 at the University of Washington Computer Center. The program would make two copies of itself every time it was run, eventually crashing the system.
    2. By extension, any hack that includes infinite self-replication but is not a virus or worm. See fork bomb and rabbit job, see also cookie monster.

So by definition he IS a self-replicating WABBERATOR... like a virus but with good intentions...
    Phew... I thought he was spam

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^^^WABBERATOR

So are you telling me the wabs is multiplying as we speak??....be afraid everyone..BE VERY AFRAID
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    So are you telling me the wabs is multiplying as we speak??....be afraid everyone..BE VERY AFRAID
    I think there will be lots and lots of replication practise going on. 555555

I'm actually impressed... I thought he would have made a post this morning 555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I'm actually impressed... I thought he would have made a post this morning 555
    We have learnt something new... even a Wabbit cannot replicate and post simultaneously... 555

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry lads kinda been busy he he will be back on line hopefully tomorrow internet is a bit crap here.
    Have been doing some serious catching up and a little drinking.
    Had a couple of quiet drinks in Mtb and met Mr T good guy was some serious types there but not sure who......
    Eating up a storm and drinking some...this is very much a honeymoon for us.

Well was a very happy meeting and afantastic catch up....a very long taxi ride to Patong but as expected the taxi driver ha a death wish so was quite quick..
    Out directly to get some food and some refreshments. So start my trip 2am Thai time and finally asleep about 3 amThai time....long day but fun filled at the end.
    Have taken quite a few snaps and have had some fun out now starting to relax. This trip will be over all to quick.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast