Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: samui again

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar

samui again

It seems like I was here just the other day...in fact it was (late may)...had a smooth flight over..was sluming it in the back of the plane 5555...singapore always put on a good show imo and they did not disappoint. ..plane was very full...mostly asian and quiet a few aussies...seems they are discovering how cheap saffa is....im always surprised how busy changi airport is at 6am..lots happening

good to be back in samui...not a custom guy in sight..always nervous about the wine I bring in...as most of you know wine is way over priced here and of poor quality. ..it breaks my heart ..5555

just getting settled here..off to the boxing tonight...that is always lots of fun...will even try and put up some picks this time 55555....perhaps might wonder down to bikini bar later

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Nice one Barry , have a great trip !!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Did the mayor leave you the key in his absence?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

How will you cope with no tour guide... 555

I am jealous. Samui would be nice right about now... well, compared to here...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    enjoy your trip mate...sorry I'm not at home this month...but I am sure you can get into enough mischief without me 555

Saw your partner in crime last night baccy...it seems he is managing okay without you..was his 2nd big night in a row..I think you been holding him back 55555555...sorry you not around...quiet a few people have asked about you...where your friend??

Had a great time last night..met up with Graham (nels mate) last night..was nice of him to come out as he had a big evening the previous night..it stretched into the day time...we met up at the boxing ring bars...had a nice pad thai there from the food carts..have noticed that the food prices are creeping up 70 baht now..still cheap and good value for money. Was not that long ago that it was 40 baht

after a few beers (was still quiet) we headed up to the bars near macdonalds Graham wanted to chat with one of his girls vrom the night before .he was not sure if he had paid her(it was one of those) nights...she was not there..after a couple we were ba k to the boxing and to supergirls..it was really pumping..some nice girls on show....where neeeelson.....where neeelson...they all wanted to know 5555...we both managed to run up a big bar bill...no wonder the girls liked us....

after the boxing it was down to the dirt road..btw for those that know lamai..the road opposite the outback has been dug up..no access. ? We had planned to go to the condom bar but there were no girls there so over lamai bar across the road..did not take us long to bet sorted there..I think I left at 3 ..adele(she says it her name) was great ..I finally got to move her out at 11am...she still wanted more..this old man can't ope 55555

off for a few sundowners at bikini bar and then the night market..hell I lo e los
    Last edited by meese; 31st August 2014 at 20:06.
    Stillearly likes this.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Have you had the camera out with you meese?...........You know for us blokes stuck at home working, enjoy Samui
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    Had a great time last night..met up with Graham (nels mate) last night..was nice of him to come out as he had a big evening the previous night..it stretched into the day time...we met up at the boxing ring bars...had a nice pad thai there from the food carts..have noticed that the food prices are creeping up 70 baht now..still cheap and good value for money. Was not that long ago that it was 40 baht

after a few beers (was still quiet) we headed up to the bars near macdonalds Graham wanted to chat with one of his girls vrom the night before .he was not sure if he had paid her(it was one of those) nights...she was not there..after a couple we were ba k to the boxing and to supergirls..it was really pumping..some nice girls on show....where neeeelson.....where neeelson...they all wanted to know 5555...we both managed to run up a big bar bill...no wonder the girls liked us....

after the boxing it was down to the dirt road..btw for those that know lamai..the road opposite the outback has been dug up..no access. ? We had planned to go to the condom bar but there were no girls there so over lamai bar across the road..did not take us long to bet sorted there..I think I left at 3 ..adele(she says it her name) was great ..I finally got to move her out at 11am...she still wanted more..this old man can't ope 55555

off for a few sundowners at bikini bar and then the night market..hell I lo e los
    are you sure it wasn't Anita???......555

Had dinner with two TGs myself tonight (Thai Town Sydney)....I went to the Thai restaurant next door to the hotel where I am staying....it was full but 2 TGs sitting at a table for 4 kindly acquiesced to sharing when they saw me standing/waiting alone....

They were very polite and spoke english perfectly...but I blew them away replying + asking questions in Thai....lovely students from Chiang Rai..I suggested we share plates Thai style and they were down with that so i let them order...was a great impromptu dinner and of course being a bacwaan I paid the bin....they offered to buy me a drink at a nearby pub afterward but I had enjoyed the night and was happy to leave it at that....TBH I didn't want a drink....no mention of a bar fine though...I might have been OK with that...555
    Bawdy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    are you sure it wasn't Anita???......555

Had dinner with two TGs myself tonight (Thai Town Sydney)....I went to the Thai restaurant next door to the hotel where I am staying....it was full but 2 TGs sitting at a table for 4 kindly acquiesced to sharing when they saw me standing/waiting alone....

They were very polite and spoke english perfectly...but I blew them away replying + asking questions in Thai....lovely students from Chiang Rai..I suggested we share plates Thai style and they were down with that so i let them order...was a great impromptu dinner and of course being a bacwaan I paid the bin....they offered to buy me a drink at a nearby pub afterward but I had enjoyed the night and was happy to leave it at that....TBH I didn't want a drink....no mention of a bar fine though...I might have been OK with that...555
    I think the offer of a drink afterwards may have bypassed the bar fine altogether... 55

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think the offer of a drink afterwards may have bypassed the bar fine altogether... 55
    nah..these were a couple of lovely young well mannered overseas student girls offering to return an act of kindness with one of their own.....I enjoyed the dinner for what it was and didn't want to turn into the lecherous old farang grandad...good enough for me and best left at that

nah..these were a couple of lovely young well mannered overseas student girls offering to return an act of kindness with one of their own.....I enjoyed the dinner for what it was and didn't want to turn into the lecherous old farang grandad...good enough for me and best left at that
    It's all about context isn't it. In Thailand your thinking would likely be different. But at home... the "behave yourself" gene kicks in.. 55
    Rivo and bacwaan like this.

5555...yes it was anita nels 55555...how did you guess..looks like it was the singa talking when I called her adele 55555...those girls must have got a shock when you started talking thai to them...I hope you did not tell them what your call sign is

had a great time wondering around the night market..lots of food stores...lots of differant foods on offer...we went back to supergirls as it was mnee birthday(or so she said 555) and she was going to the baan tomorrow..had a few but the jet lag and lack of sleep had kicked in so left Graham in charge(again) and called it a night...will try and get a few pics off soon....anyone know how to do that 5555555

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    we went back to supergirls as it was mnee birthday
    Emm.....sometimes called Emmy....a real sweetie...one of my regular gals....555

Emm.....sometimes called Emmy....a real sweetie...one of my regular gals....555
    Hopeless with names nels...she claims she does not know you 5555555555....im sure she had a nice birthday...things got a bit out of hand ..or so I have heard 555
    bacwaan likes this.

^ most intelligent people do deny any knowledge of me Barry.....555
    Quarky likes this.

Some of Barry's pics... no women yet... tsk tsk... 555

Instructions for Picture posting ...555
    Attached Images Attached Images

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Where are you staying Barry ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    These pics? Could still be Capetown..5555

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I im staying at the sea breeze bungolows ian..a little rustic but good and friendly staff..nels often comes here for a bite and to swim..
    Stillearly likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast